Chapelle show goat sketch comedy show?

chappelle is definitely goat of sketch imo, affion crocket is hilarious too tho, his sketch show was short lived but i got some good ass laughs out of it.

ashy-larry-o.gif

ashy-larry-dice-o.gif

Last edited:
ya'll wanna have some dinosaur ight :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
we'll try it out

No, Mr.Show was far better.

Chappelle show isn't that funny anymore, doesn't stand the test of time for some reason.
If there is a better show than Chappelle's show, it has to be Mr. show. I consider it a tie between the two.

There's a marathon on comedy central and I've had it playing in the background all day. Show's so hilarious and has aged pretty well. I don't laugh out loud at a lot of comedies, but I've been dying all day watching these reruns. Just about every sketch is funny, and so many awesome recurring characters like Paul Money playing Negrodamus, Charlie /Murphy with his hilarious delivery. Even Bill Burr is in it, which I didn't notice the first time around as he wasn't a big name yet.

Anyway I hear people mention other sketch shows, but SNL is consistently inconsistent for decades now, Key and Peele has way too much corny unfunny garbage, etc. Do you agree that Chapelle's show was the best, and if not what is your favorite? If any Mods see this can I get a poll?

But SNL from phil hartman to the departure of the david spade was the best.

goat sketch show and stand up.

It's the best.
Doubt there's even a "bad" episode.

My favorite skit was the mad real
world. Followed by the Mos Def
episode where he plays a gang
leader, "cornrow"

yessss.png
literal lol

"I got a movie for you, The Last :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: on Earth, starring Tom Cruise"

Coming from a white washed town, Chappelles show did more for the education of race for me and my peers growing up than anything I learned in school.

I liked it. Also liked little Britain and Monty Python's Flying Circus

kids in the hall - is up in the same league.
Upright Citizen's brigade - was a blast while it lasted. Best unwatched show ever.

kids in the hall - is up in the same league.
Upright Citizen's brigade - was a blast while it lasted. Best unwatched show ever.
I remember that show. They still have a theater and teach improv classes in NY. Although I doubt anyone from the cast of the show does it

In recent memory, definitely. Wish there were a few more years of it. UCB was pretty damn funny from what little I remember of it. Kinds in the Hall also.

The State and the Kids in the Hall are two of the greats for me.

Back