CHAOS nation rises. Colby bless

Njmma209

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I tried to tell you sensitive nerds to accept reality. The sooner you did that, the sooner you could realize Colby Covington is here to bring the chaos and bash nerds well past #NerdBash2018. 49-46, complete domination. RDA had NOTHING in the striking for the King of Chaos.

B6D3514B-0501-4F15-BEC9-4F00EAD79A2E.jpeg
The face of bewilderment.. when you just got a wedgie and your head dunked into a toilet.

Told you so, now come eat your crow virgins.
3154AE85-3F0E-47DB-89F1-6BD04DBCF2EF.jpeg
75ED1E74-5992-4901-B044-CD8F1F3AF870.png

So when will you turn 12 and what do you want for your birthday?

{<doc}{<jordan}

He kinda fights like Chael.

49-6 means he lost one round. Not a complete domination.

He called me a nerd. Not since watching the Goonies have I felt the sting of such wit...

So when will you turn 12 and what do you want for your birthday?

A

Colby-Cheese.jpg

Poster.

Colby, soon you will be able to change your sherdog name to real one thanks to new features incoming. Think about it.

Not even 5 comments in and the tears are flowing. I’m just the middle man here but please let it all out. Tell us how Colby hurt your feelings. You nerds deserve to vent the frustrations!

TyQuil is next!

You think we actually give a fuck? LMAO

We just don't like his fake act buddeh. No frustrations here! He won. Good for him. Still don't like him.

Not even 5 comments in and the tears are flowing. I’m just the middle man here but please let it all out. Tell us how Colby hurt your feelings. You nerds deserve to vent the frustrations!

TyQuil is next!

The ironic thing is that we've now learned he was a bully victim when younger and now is out for revenge against the world which has done him so hard.

Such tears he must've spilled after running home...

Colby dominated as some of us here were saying the whole time
TWood is next

Getting those back buckets at a time now. He thanks you for your contribution.

5bd.jpg

Seriously though somebody give this guy and the other Colby bully victims an anti-bully hot line PRONTO.

Bullied%20Speak%20Up%20English.jpg

when-your-child-is-a-bully-istockphoto.jpg

5bd.jpg

Seriously though somebody give this guy and the other Colby bully victims an anti-bully hot line PRONTO.

Bullied%20Speak%20Up%20English.jpg

when-your-child-is-a-bully-istockphoto.jpg

Pace yourself. Excessive tears can lead to dehydration.

I tried to tell you sensitive nerds to accept reality. The sooner you did that, the sooner you could realize Colby Covington is here to bring the chaos and bash nerds well past #NerdBash2018. 49-46, complete domination. RDA had NOTHING in the striking for the King of Chaos.

View attachment 391759
The face of bewilderment.. when you just got a wedgie and your head dunked into a toilet.

Told you so, now come eat your crow virgins.
View attachment 391761
View attachment 391763

All hail King Colby :)
#nerdbash2018

Back