Changed my mind, going for Till

Fuck Woodley and his race baiting minstrel show.

I still think he's going to win though!

Well I criticized the snowflake victim mentality, and there's Rose still crying and not leaving her house because a bus window was broken.

These are top level pro fighters?
<DisgustingHHH>

Thank you for letting us know. We were all wondering when you would come around...

I’m sorry to hear that politics are hard for your brains

Nah, Tyron was more drained and sounded like shit. Till has the style to keep Woodley against the cage and pick him apart. Tyquil is going to get melted.

I’m started to wonder about my Woodley pick. I’ve seen a lot of picks for Till. I was so sure that Woods would be too fast for Till but a fellow poster @Myrddin Wild made a good point about Woodleys cardio and the fact that he may get finished in the 4th or 5th. Definitely gonna think about it up until the card starts

I agree with everything you said but the title.

I just don’t care who wins.

Well I criticized the snowflake victim mentality, and there's Rose still crying and not leaving her house because a bus window was broken.

These are top level pro fighters?
<DisgustingHHH>

lol you'll believe anything so long as it reinforces a negative point of view, huh?

lol you'll believe anything so long as it reinforces a negative point of view, huh?
No not at all, but I read the other day that her coach says she's still all messed up over that and doesn't leave her house.

I hope it's not true, because the more pathetic people I see the more I get depressed about our society and where we're going.

But if it is true....

I’m started to wonder about my Woodley pick. I’ve seen a lot of picks for Till. I was so sure that Woods would be too fast for Till but a fellow poster @Myrddin Wild made a good point about Woodleys cardio and the fact that he may get finished in the 4th or 5th. Definitely gonna think about it up until the card starts
Thank you bro.

Well, like all MMA pix... it's a bit of a crap shoot. Putting preasure on T-Wood could also result in Till being slept. This is a bit of a crap shoot fight for me... but I think Till'z standup game is good enough to keep the pressure on while avoiding that right. He lure's Wood into spending cardio & takes it in later roundz.

The only thing I like about Woodley is that he's bros with Mighty Mouse. The way he talked about winning against Condit like he beat the brakes off of him when he really injured his leg left a bad taste in my mouth. Him triggering the klansmen on here normally would be funny be he's just so damn unlikable. I imagine his buddy Mayweather gave him tips on how to maximize being a heel and congrats, it worked.

I'm hoping for a rare double KO. I've always loathed Woodley, even before his victimhood BS. And like you stated about Till, how he's so deluded to believe he's earned a title shot, is very off-putting as well. I'd like to see Till get his comeuppance. Sheeeshh...this is tough. Come fight time, I'll probably pull for Woodley KO'ing Till just so we can have Woodley vs. Covington. Besides, you can just tell that Darren would sit out for a full year with that belt. He'd milk the shit out of it.
I think woodley is way more likely to sit out with this title again. so another reason for me to root for till. so while he might be a disgusting father, woodley has more negatives, I think

No not at all, but I read the other day that her coach says she's still all messed up over that and doesn't leave her house.

I hope it's not true, because the more pathetic people I see the more I get depressed about our society and where we're going.

But if it is true....

You missed the part where her coach also says she comes in to train, right?

You missed the part where her coach also says she comes in to train, right?
Still a snowflake victim mentality, like seriously, traumatized over a broken window? Gtfoh!

Back