Change or introduce 2 things in society.

1. I am made autocrat. Anything I want becomes law. Women will have to fuck me if I want.

2. Bring back dinosaurs and create a real jurassic park

8 week Vacation travel provides for working families per Calendar Year

Childcare subsidized by the Federal Government
and Rate capped for The first two children of any household.

And a bonus
Food Pantry Cooking classes with Community Gardens (Volunter and Donation) to teach people meals do not come out of a package.

I just have one.

being a sherdogger would mean you are well respected & elite. like a chick would be impressed with me for being an '08 user. but if you're an '01-'02 user, that would be automatic "panty dropper" status.

1. Need a special licence and training to own a dog over 25 lbs.

2. You're allowed to use force to restrain a criminal until the police arrive. Basically as long as you don't kill them then all other injuries will be overlooked because you're doing society a favor by not letting them escape.

3. False accusations of rape will carry the same penalty as rape. And accusations of rape or abuse made online workout a police report in existence will be a crime.

4. Alimony is standardized so the non working spouse gets 50% of your income the 1st year, 40% the second year, 30% the 3rd year, 20% the 4th year, and 10% the 5th year so every man is free and clear after 5 years. This also gives the spoiled bitch time to go to school and establish a career.

Corporations cannot involve themselves in the political process in any way

We do a WW2 level commitment to fighting climate change

Didn't think that far ahead. <45>

Probably similar to how driver's licenses are enforced?

Oh, I was imagining something like the China 1 baby policy. I think they fined people who violated the rules. Planned Parenthood would be raking in the money!

Social media is outlawed.

A limit to how big a company can get. And once profits exceed a certain amount company forced to make charitable donations.

1. Introduce the duel again..

2. Make the punishment for false accusation the same as what the false accusation is..

1) Sugar becomes illegal
2) People have 180 days to adapt. Everybody who remains obese after that term will be terminated.

Duelling

Death penalty for heinous crimes

Immediate deportation of criminal or obscene immigrants

I would like to see a every man woman and child beginning a serious meditation practice that includes a sense of personal and societal responsibility to heal all the generational wounds passed down in families and all other traumas and incidents that diminish our joy, love and creativity in life.

Welcome to Oakland California
Aren’t mushroom spores illegal, let alone growing them. Will look into it but I’m pretty sure they still test you for THC metabolites for construction work and stuff.

we should all collectively put our minds & resources together in figuring out a way to cybernetically our digestive system/anuses.

look, we all hate taking shits/peeing. imagine upgrading our bodies so that somehow, some way, we've never have to urinate or defecate - ever again.

holes will always be clean & ready to be banged. think about it.

1. Lonely old people will be grandparents to orphans.
2. There will be another Spinosaurus in a future Jurassic Park movie.

Aren’t mushroom spores illegal, let alone growing them. Will look into it but I’m pretty sure they still test you for THC metabolites for construction work and stuff.
Decriminalized in Oakland. Most jobs in California do not test for weed anymore.

Back