Change or introduce 2 things in society.

squeezewax

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Anything at all. Serious or not. Doesn't have to be in your own society either.

If a biological male says they now identify as a female and wishes to be treated as a female, that is fine. However if they still have their meat and two vege and want to be known as female, i have a problem with their commitment, or lack of it. Those people will not be tolerated.

1/ So i'd introduce a law, 'if you have a cock and bollocks you will NOT be treated as female, no matter how many times you shave your legs.'

2/ All dogs shall be muzzled while they are out in public.

1) You need to have common sense in order to get a driver's license.

2) If you are an asshole you don't belong in the costumer service industry.

i got this yo

1- communism is illegal and the practice of it gives you 800 lashes
2- no more prisons; you did a non violent crime you get 100 lashes and back into society the same day - violent crime/extortion/usury/scam= death

welcome to paradise bitches

If you're an asshole or a dick to someone they can either A) Beat the fuck out of you or B) hire someone to beat the fuck out of you. Retaliation is punishable by jail.

1) trans kids is considered child abuse

2) 2 strikes and you get the death penalty for murder, rape, etc. we try to reform you once with prison. The next time you eat a bullet.

legalize drugs
legalize prostitution
legalize mutual combat

1) two genders —> gender fluidity
2) coronavirus

1) End welfare immediately

2) Require a license to procreate that establishes mental aptitude, financial responsibility, adequate housing, and reasonable expectation of care.

You’re not allowed to blow your nose in public

you’re not allowed to lick your fingers after eating

Legalized cannibalism.
No more world hunger + no more human overpopulation.

1) No child (or parent) can make the decision to provide hormone blockers for a "transitioning" child, it would be deemed child abuse. Anyone who needs to ask permission to use the restroom in school cannot chemically alter their body.

2) Politicians can NOT receive financial incentive or campaign contributions from any corporation in any capacity. Citizens will be given a given amount of "financial dollars" to donate to the candidate of their choosing.

I'm sorry. I don't answer questions from @squeezewax wax when his avatar doesn't feature a closeup on a moose knuckle.

i got this yo

1- communism is illegal and the practice of it gives you 800 lashes
2- no more prisons; you did a non violent crime you get 100 lashes and back into society the same day - violent crime/extortion/usury/scam= death

welcome to paradise bitches
Paradise sounds a lot like Saudi arabia

1.Weed is not illegal and cannot be included in drug tests for employment or legal procedures.

2.No mushroom is illegal.

1/ All dog owners must take their dogs to dog obedience classes for a specified amount of time. If they fail to complete these classes their dogs will be taken from them.
2/ My local Woolworths supermarket must start stocking 'Linda McCartney Vegetarian Lasagne' in the freezer department once again.

Back