Chandler

Martialbeef

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Seems fairly obvious he should step in and fight RDA, no? His last win was 2020 Benson f***ing Henderson, even this version of RDA is an appropriate fight to make after that. A late notice main event so 3 rounds between these guys would be fun.

Depending on the fight outcome, then we may able to take Chandler in the UFC title picture seriously. People are salty at him for immediately coming in and being in the picture so this is good for him and fans.

Seems fairly obvious he should step in and fight RDA, no? His last win was 2020 Benson f***ing Henderson, even this version of RDA is an appropriate fight to make after that. A late notice main event so 3 rounds between these guys would be fun.

Depending on the fight outcome, then we may able to take Chandler in the UFC title picture seriously. People are salty at him for immediately coming in and being in the picture so this is good for him and fans.

RDA R1 by standing guillotine after desperate takedown attempt

I definitely think he should jump in, let's see what he can do. If he obliterates RDA he can get a quick turnaround next year

Those guys have actually bled in the UFC

He will eventually. I don't want to see him rush it. I don't want any excuses. I'd rather he gets a nice long training camp for one specific fighter and then fights them.

He will eventually. I don't want to see him rush it. I don't want any excuses. I'd rather he gets a nice long training camp for one specific fighter and then fights them.

What excuses? He got knocked out by undersized FW.
No excuses are relevant. UFC completely overrate Chandler, he's top 20 LW.
I'd put him against Raging Al, but there is no reason for him not to accept RDA fight

Chandler is gonna wreck house. Maybe not champ, but he will come close.

He should fight Hooker, or Gaethje, or Tony.

What excuses? He got knocked out by undersized FW.
No excuses are relevant. UFC completely overrate Chandler, he's top 20 LW.
I'd put him against Raging Al, but there is no reason for him not to accept RDA fight

I'd just rather see him get a full training camp for a specific fighter and then fight that person. I don't want him to be generally training and then jump in with days notice against an unforseen opponent. That's brave and commendable, but not smart.

Too many guys have used RAD as a stepping stone in 2 divisions the win has lost all value in terms of earnings title shots/title elims. Not dominating that matchup as an elite fighter looks bad now(for the purposes of earning title shots). Chandler should get one of the 2 guys in the top 4 who won't be fighting for the title. There's also Dan Hooker who I think has a real chance against any of those other 4. But he just lost a close fight to Dustin and maybe they could give him a tuneup fight.

With Bendo being most recent win, he quickly KO'd him shouldn't be held against him.

I'd just rather see him get a full training camp for a specific fighter and then fight that person. I don't want him to be generally training and then jump in with days notice against an unforseen opponent. That's brave and commendable, but not smart.

He said that he's capable for that because he's that good.

lmao you guys are crazy. that fight is not happening. He was already offered a fight with islam and turned it down. he wants tony/gaethje/oliveria/porier/mcgregor

Chandler said he wanted a top 5. So no RDA I am afraid.

I actually agree with this. RDA's first fight back at lightweight, Chandler's first real foray into top competition. They can test each other pretty well.

Gaethje and Oliveira could step in too. I don't know why Chandler is getting singled out.
i get why chandler is getting singled out.
but i 100% agree. maybe not justin.
but aloevera needs to be stepping up at this opportunity as he takes EVERY opportunity to call ppl out or try to call shots. go get you some then chuck, here is your chance to make a real claim at getting a top 5 guy "if you can even beat rda"

Unnecessary backup chandler may be necessary after all,im sure dana pushing it

Back