Chandler was robbed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So basically what you are saying is that you value the last 35-40 seconds of a round more than the first 4 min...Even though Chandler had the sub attempt, Brooks defended pretty well and if you think that it was enough to get the round, well I entirely disagree. But you have the right to your opinion

no, I am saying you are dreaming if you think Brooks dominated Chandler through the first 4 minutes.
And I am saying that the submission ony didn't work because the fence was on the way
And I am saying he ended the fight on a mount position... the most dominant position in MMA.

Oh, and I could also say that the round 4 was chandlers if the ref didn't stand them up.
But then again, we are talking what happened. and Chandler won the last round.

taking away the scoring system who do u think won the fight?

I had it a draw.. I think it was pretty clear who won which rounds.. and the 3rd was a 10-8 if there ever was one.. but I am not going to call it a robbery.. good fight... would love to see these two go again, asap...

no, I am saying you are dreaming if you think Brooks dominated Chandler through the first 4 minutes.
And I am saying that the submission ony didn't work because the fence was on the way
And I am saying he ended the fight on a mount position... the most dominant position in MMA.

Oh, and I could also say that the round 4 was chandlers if the ref didn't stand them up.
But then again, we are talking what happened. and Chandler won the last round.

While I agree that Chandler got the 5th... it was still a close round.. the sub attempt for me should be given weight... but there is no way anyone gives Chandler the 4th... and the 3rd was pretty clearly a 10-8... great fight by two warriors.. nothing to be ashamed about on either end.. I want to see this one again... the fight, in my mind, made the PPV worth it...

Jumping on a guy who slipped and holding position for your life for the last 30-45 seconds doesn't erase the prior 4 minutes that you lost.

Good decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back