Chandler was robbed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had it a draw, I really want to see how these judges scored it

At best I had it a draw, how the judges gave it to Brooks is kinda jawdropping, but anyway it's not like we never saw a robbery before

Chandler almost finished him in that 5th..... I gave Chandler the 5th

I really feel for Chandler... I thought he clearly won his last two fights....

I thought it might be a possibility that a judge would score it a draw... wow, dont know what to say.

Well, he certainly didn't lose.

Wonder what the scorecards look like. Do we ever see the Bellator ones?

I thought it was a draw... so split decision going either way doesn't surprise me.

Chandler wins if you base scoring on the terrible precedent that has been set that top-man always wins the round, but I think he didnt do enough to win the FIGHT. Judges finally got it right IMO.

last rd was a Brooks slip and Chandler didn't do enough on the ground.

Should have been a draw. oh well...fuggit.

I thought it was a draw... so split decision going either way doesn't surprise me.

Chandler wins if you base scoring on the terrible precedent that has been set that top-man always wins the round, but I think he didnt do enough to win the FIGHT. Judges finally got it right IMO.

Great points. I also had it as a draw, and I felt if Chandler was going to keep his belt it HAD to be a draw. So once they started calling a split I knew it likely had to be against him.

Didn't agree with the decision. As a whole I'd give the fight to Brooks, but this isn't Pride. Chandler 1, 2, 5.

Chandler win or Draw at the least.

Chandler wasn't close to finishing in the 5th. Just watch the replay guys, Brooks was ok

This last minute wasn't enough to ignore the other four

Brooks 3,4,5

No robbery

Another one of those matches that should end in a draw ... a pity that some people are not used to tie games.

Not a robbery, think Will Brooks was slightly better tonight, but fights can't be picked on random whim. I just can't see how this fight logically could be scored something other than a draw. It seemed obvious to me, but I know 10-8s are never awarded, and that there is generally no consistency to judging, so I wasn't the least bit surprised.

People on here must be fucking blind...you could clearly see on the replay Chandler never knocked him down, it was just a slip...so Chandler is supposed to win round 5 because of 1 sub attempt? When he lost the rest of the round?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back