Not open for further replies.

Shaddows

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
He clearly won the first 2 rounds.
Lost the next two.

but he won the last round!

I have no clue how two judges thought he lost!

somewhere, Alvarez is laughing his ass off!

Yeah I agree, but there's nothing more that I hate than a wrestler getting a takedown in the 5th and laying on them to win.

yeah close fight but MC was the clear winner because of the last rd oh well

I think they gave brooks the 2nd just because he threatened for a second with a sub

Neither do I. Terrible decision, absolutely horrible. This is even worse than Davis/Machida. Have no clue how it could be 48 47 Brooks.

He should have won this and the second Alvarez fight.

Dude got a raw deal. Both fights were close though.

Yeah, that's a head scratcher. I guess the judges have thrown 10 pt must out and are just picking who they want. I could understand a draw, but wtf. What round could you even argue about? They all had a clear winner

Brooks was a total class act after the fight, but I felt, at best, he got a draw. In no way did I feel he won the fight. Could have been a draw, but the only guy who I thought could get away the the "W" was Chandler. Tough break. Solid fight.

A draw was best. Chandler was second best but not great. Brooks is a bad decision.

Chandlers tried to lay and pray the entire fight, horrible gnp. How that is winning ?

45198570.jpg

Yeah I agree, but there's nothing more that I hate than a wrestler getting a takedown in the 5th and laying on them to win.

Well.... that didn't happen... Chandler almost finished him with punches and an arm triangle.... not sure what you were looking at...

chandler 1 2 5.. he got robbed he clearly won 1 2 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back