Chandler vs. Gaethje off for MSG appearance because Chandler won't get Vaccine

Should Chandler get the COVID 19 vaccine?

• Total voters
by that time, the majority of the population will have had the covid and the pandemia will be over.
May very well be the case. Herd immunity has always been the best course of action. Sweden is doing fine right now and they went for herd immunity from the start. Of course sources will try and discredit it and say it's not herd immunity that got Sweden to control covid, even though it is herd immunity.

The way some countries are handling it, it may be around for awhile in those areas. They are still doing lockdowns and not letting herd immunity control the virus, so it may be awhile because some countries are doing all the wrong things and that's why not much is changing. Every lockdown slows down controlling the virus with herd immunity. Herd immunity can be done with a mix of vaccines and recovering from covid. Both give temporary immunity. But if you keep doing lockdowns you let people's immunity wear off and they will get covid again. So the cycle just repeats itself. That's why people are getting covid again even though they are fully vaccinated or recovered from covid before. You can get covid multiple times and the variants will be the reason people get covid multiple times.

They have had several events since the pandemic. Dolan will make the entire arena be vaccinated. Not a good set up for a ufc fight. Should just move the card, agreed
They will also limit the live gate. Lots of people are against getting vaccinated. They need to go back and do an event at Florida or Texas where they won't have those requirements for the fighters and the fans.

Chandler don't wanna take no shots. What a champ.
AcceptableShamefulBear-size_restricted.gif

The vaccine isn’t stopping the spread at all, it looks like it reduces symptoms if/when you do get covid and reduces hospitalisations, which is a big plus

People shouldn’t be forced to have it though fuck that and good on Chandler
Important to remember that these vaccines were made with the alpha variant in mind. When vaccination efforts began, the transmission rate, hospitalizations, and positive tests, all free fell from the sky. Just so happens the delta variant started popping up at that time. It’s fair to say the vaccine is less effective in all areas against the delta variant than the alpha, but it is still the best current option we have, and minus the Massachusetts example, has been relatively successful in its mission. I’m not arguing with you, I just think it’s important to point out the moving goal post aspect in all of this

They will also limit the live gate. Lots of people are against getting vaccinated. They need to go back and do an event at Florida or Texas where they won't have those requirements for the fighters and the fans.
Yeah sure they need to organize super spreader events in the states with lowest vaccinal cover and currently the most impacted by COVID.
Genius

That’s not true at all dude where are you reading that? I feel bad, your algorithms must be fucked.

Big pharma and the United States government are absolutely using Covid to their maximum advantage and have proven to be untrustworthy and exploitative many many times. Covid is an extremely dangerous virulent virus and it’s mortality rate is not the most frightening thing about it, the long term effects that seem to be affecting almost 1 in 10 people are much much more concerning. Vaccines and herd immunity do work and are the best way to deal with pandemics. All of these things are objectively true and it sucks to have to sort out what one should do and what to believe. I don’t really blame people for having differing opinions right now, but I do suggest everyone look outside their own country and thought bubbles when it comes to science and medicine for a little bit of objectivity and perspective.

no, you're wrong

@youllneverwalkalone
What you showed me was the commercial and theoretical data. I showed you real life CDC study data. In theory its all good, in practice CDC and all the other countries' officials say the same thing: the vaccine is totally ineffective in preventing disease. But it will lower the symptoms so that's good. If you want you can get the vaccine. If you don't want it, don't get it. All the people forcing the others to get it or not get it should just stop. Its not in their powers to decide, its a personal choice, like everything else in life.

@FIghtxIQ
Yes, unfortunately with or without the vaccine, the herd immunity through acquiring the disease seems to be the only way. We are here because of the herd immunity that has been developed for hundreds of millenia. It seems to be how immunity works. Vaccines only help a little bit to lower the impact, but don't prevent diseases. The vaccinated get sick just as easy as the unvaccinated. Once they get the corona they should get lifelong immunity and when enough people get the covid this pandemic should stop.

This mess was created by politicians. No one can blame chandler for this. his own quote "I’m just not going to get the vaccine until it’s 100 percent FDA approved"

there is no faulting his comment and it shouldn't even be questioned.

people these days are idiots.

To be fair he doesn’t react to teh jab very well. Unless it’s to the ass. Apparently.

ParallelActiveFanworms-size_restricted.gif

Yeah sure they need to organize super spreader events in the states with lowest vaccinal cover and currently the most impacted by COVID.
Genius
It will help with herd immunity. Events are going on everywhere in every state. If people are worried they can wear their mask and get a vaccine. Most people already got covid already as well so they would have the same temporary immunity just like vaccinated people. So your great idea is what? More lockdowns? Then what? Repeat the open and lockdown cycle over and over again? That's your great plan genius? I guess the 2 years of lockdowns isn't enough data for you to realize it doesn't work.

How you like them apples?

Back