Chandler vs. Gaethje off for MSG appearance because Chandler won't get Vaccine

Should Chandler get the COVID 19 vaccine?

• Total voters
So the fight isn't off? Just your typical clickbait title
Until I and others derailed this thread (apologies apologies), no one had pointed that out yet. And you’re right. And it’s the second thread on this topic. But the one earlier in the day had a more appropriate title, not suggesting the fight was off. Impressed at your ability to wade through the weeds and focus on that point. Kudos

also found that fully vaccinated people who get infected carry as much of the virus in their nose as unvaccinated people.

Idk if it is true, but even if it were so what? If you are vaccinated you are much less likely to develop the infection in the first place.

reminder that nobody cares about what you think about vaccines, you are not entitled to your opinion. nobody cares about it, if you debate about it online you're a sexless creep

Everybody has to choose for themselves if they want to get vaccinated. We don't live in Nazi Germany or North Korea.
Period.

The events were running perfectly fine with pcr testing until now. What's the problem now? Its not like the vaccine stops the spreading of the disease, it 100% doesn't stop covid19, you will still get sick and spread the disease, just like an unvaccinated person:
https://www.cnbc.com/2021/07/30/cdc...tts-covid-outbreak-were-fully-vaccinated.html
Hawaii is about to stop servicing Las Vegas again because that stupid vice city can't get their shit together

They should just move the card to Las Vegas.
I don't see the problem.

Idk if it is true, but even if it were so what? If you are vaccinated you are much less likely to develop the infection in the first place.
you still get infected and spread the disease just as easy as the unvaccinated, but develope lesser symptoms. So if remove the spreading basis, nobody can say that the unvaccinated are bad guys for spreading the disease. The vaccine is for personal benefit, get it in order to have lesser symptoms. If you don't want to get it, don't get it.

100% duck
Do you believe that? I don’t have a strong opinion either way. But it would be a clever clever way to duck. Chandler seems like he thinks he’s smart/savvy enough to pull one over on all of us.
I mean just look at this forum. You seem to be the only person to suggest something that is very plausible because we are all too busy screaming at each other about the vaccine

maybe chandler is smarter than I give him credit for…

I don’t agree with Chandler but the vaccine is such a controversial topic. I have several successful intelligent friends in New York who refused to get the vaccine until their law firm mandated it, simply because in their mind this was the start of complete loss of civil liberties. They couldn’t have cared less about the vaccines efficacy or potential harm haha. I think if Dana is smart, he just moves the fight. Also, what happens if the FDA approves the vaccine soon? Does chandler get it and fight? Or does he come out and say he doesn’t agree with it being approved so quickly and still won’t fight. I think Dana can avoid a major headache by just moving that fight off this card
Wtf is this horseshit So your friends didnt want to get vaccinated even tho it probably works just so they can say they have the right to say they don't want it for whatever stupid reason? Because they don't like having someone stick them with a pole and push them off the plank? Gdamn people are stupid AF

Do you believe that? I don’t have a strong opinion either way. But it would be a clever clever way to duck. Chandler seems like he thinks he’s smart/savvy enough to pull one over on all of us.
I mean just look at this forum. You seem to be the only person to suggest something that is very possible because we are all too busy screaming at each other about the vaccine

maybe chandler is smarter than I give him credit for…

He duck Islam to get the Justin fight only to come up with an excuse on why he can't fight him too, if he loses another fight, he can kiss any title shots good bye. So yes I believe its a duck.

Wtf is this horseshit So your friends didnt want to get vaccinated even tho it probably works just so they can say they have the right to say they don't want it for whatever stupid reason? Because they don't like having someone stick them with a pole and push them off the plank? Gdamn people are stupid AF
And it wasn’t just one person. And these dudes have Ivy League educations with high powered and paying jobs. It’s not that they didn’t believe in the vaccine. It’s just that they were so incensed at their lack of choice to get it, that they couldn’t even move their brains to that next step of considering if getting vaccinated was smart or not. 2020-2021 divided this country in so many ways it was astonishing

you still get infected and spread the disease just as easy as the unvaccinated, but develope lesser symptoms. So if remove the spreading basis, nobody can say that the unvaccinated are bad guys for spreading the disease. The vaccine is for personal benefit, get it in order to have lesser symptoms. If you don't want to get it, don't get it.

Your premise is completely false, dude. It really is.

I am not here to preach anything but please get your facts straight: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/science/science-briefs/fully-vaccinated-people.html

(scroll down to Table 1 to see why you are completely wrong on that)

kingryan said:
img_20210731_161430_629-jpg.872038

There is no leak. Its official everywhere in the world. The vaccines don't stop the spreading of the disease. The infection and spreading rate vaxed vs unvaxed is 1:1.

USA
https://www.cnbc.com/2021/07/30/cdc...tts-covid-outbreak-were-fully-vaccinated.html

UK
https://www.reuters.com/article/fact-check-covid-england-idUSL2N2OJ1ET?

Singapore
https://www.reuters.com/world/asia-...ee-quarters-recent-covid-19-cases-2021-07-23/

So if Chandler doesn't want to take the vaccine, its his choice, he is not endangering anybody else with his decision.

Back