Chandler vs. Gaethje off for MSG appearance because Chandler won't get Vaccine

Should Chandler get the COVID 19 vaccine?

• Total voters
Oh look.

A typical delusional leftard that's never heard of Vioxx, Bextra, Celebrex, or Thalidomide .

Quelle surprise.

You're confused. Let me try to enlighten you.

We've heard of these things, we just don't let the rare exceptions dictate the rule.

Back in the 30s and 40s, cigarette companies used doctors to push cigarettes. Back in the early 1900s we used radium in certain medicines. By your logic, I guess that means no one should ever go to a doctor or take medication because doctors are all bullshit and will probably poison you.

Your way of thinking is just infantile, and you further showcase that fact by resorting to Ad Hominem. This shouldn't be a left/right political issue. It's just common sense.

That sucks. I was looking forward to this fight. Liberal shit hole is going to liberal shit hole I guess. I got the J&J vaccine, but I understand why people wouldn't want to get it and the government shouldn't have any say in it if they're not a government employee or something like that. I guess they could always have the fight in another state.

You're confused. Let me try to enlighten you.

We've heard of these things, we just don't let the rare exceptions dictate the rule.

Back in the 30s and 40s, cigarette companies used doctors to push cigarettes. Back in the early 1900s we used radium in certain medicines. By your logic, I guess that means no one should ever go to a doctor or take medication because doctors are all bullshit and will probably poison you.

Your way of thinking is just infantile, and you further showcase that fact by resorting to Ad Hominem. This shouldn't be a left/right political issue. It's just common sense.

I'm not confused at all, you are - enlighten yourself, fool.

Sure, sure, let's trust big pharma and the government, they would NEVER lie to us. In fact they just love to pay out billions in damages for fun. The same companies that are now immune from lawsuits over this "wonderful and super duper safe 'vaccine'".

Your strawman was as pathetic as you are, nice try, but fail.

Enjoy being a guinea pig for big pharma, don't forget your 57 booster shots.

Imagine calling blind obedience "common sense". Haha, thanks for a good laugh.

I'm not confused at all, you are - enlighten yourself, fool.

Sure, sure, let's trust big pharma and the government, they would NEVER lie to us. In fact they just love to pay out billions in damages for fun. The same companies that are now immune from lawsuits over this "wonderful and super duper safe 'vaccine'".

Your strawman was as pathetic as you are, nice try, but fail.

Enjoy being a guinea pig for big pharma, don't forget your 57 booster shots.

Imagine calling blind obedience "common sense". Haha, thanks for a good laugh.

Just like I thought mate - no facts, no logic, just mindless diatribe.

I'd wish you luck in not catching COVID, but I'm sure you're at a very low risk because you probably don't leave your parents basement much if at all lol

Just like I thought mate - no facts, no logic, just mindless diatribe.

I'd wish you luck in not catching COVID, but I'm sure you're at a very low risk because you probably don't leave your parents basement much if at all lol

Essential worker, haven't missed a day of work since the scamdemic started. Outside in the sun, enjoying life, maskless, "vaccine" less and loving life.

Its clowns like you who sit shivering with fear with 3 masks in their basement, over a virus that kills 90 year olds with 4 comorbidities.

Regarding "mindless diatribe" - how mindless is the diatribe when I just proved these companies you trust your life with, have had to pay out BILLIONS of dollars in damages because of their products.

I notice you have sweet fuck all to say about that, I wonder why?

Essential worker, haven't missed a day of work since the scamdemic started. Outside in the sun, enjoying life, maskless, "vaccine" less and loving life.

Its clowns like you who sit shivering with fear with 3 masks in their basement, over a virus that kills 90 year olds with 4 comorbidities.

Regarding "mindless diatribe" - how mindless is the diatribe when I just proved these companies you trust your life with, have had to pay out BILLIONS of dollars in damages because of their products.

Just the fact that you think anyone would be offended that some anti-vax goof is laughing at their post on a karate forum just shows the vast separation from yourself and reality lol

"I'll call him a libtard and then I'll say I'm laughing at him... that'll show everyone how smart I am!" hahah smh go to bed kid.

They weren’t fined just for their products. For example,Pfizer had to pay nearly 100 million dollars for illegal drug trial in which they under-doses kids with established med in order to make their own product seem more effective. They killed several kids...

“Pfizer gave the children a substantially reduced dose of the ceftriaxone (specifically, 33mg/kg)[2] relative to that described on the US FDA-approved prescribing information. The allegation is that this was done to skew the test in favor of its own drug.[3]... Five children given trovafloxacin died, as did six of those given ceftriaxone. The lead investigator, Abdulhamid Isa Dutse, later provided a letter of approval for human trialsthat was found to be falsified.[1] The Nigerian government called the trial "an illegal trial of an unregistered drug"
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abdullahi_v._Pfizer,_Inc.

No vaccine, no fight.

We should not support selfish cunts who don't care about the nurses and other medical personnel they may put at risk. Fuck em.
No doubt, Micheal Chandler given his age, health and level of fitness has a .00000000000000000000001% chance to be hospitalized for the rona and put those vaccinated nurses at risk. Because the vaccinated nurses have a vaccination that doesn’t work according to you.

Back