Chandler vs. Gaethje off for MSG appearance because Chandler won't get Vaccine

Should Chandler get the COVID 19 vaccine?

• Total voters
yes he should get the mf vaccine smh.
giphy.gif

Everybody has to choose for themselves if they want to get vaccinated. We don't live in Nazi Germany or North Korea.
Period.

The events were running perfectly fine with pcr testing until now. What's the problem now? Its not like the vaccine stops the spreading of the disease, it 100% doesn't stop covid19, you will still get sick and spread the disease, just like an unvaccinated person:
https://www.cnbc.com/2021/07/30/cdc...tts-covid-outbreak-were-fully-vaccinated.html

It ain't cancelled. Chandler just doesn't want to get the vax until it's 100% proven. Confirmed ducking Justin.

Last edited:
Your an idiot sheep. Can you show me proof that the vaccine works 100% why is it only approved for emergency use.
When has any vaccine ever, in history, worked with 100% effectiveness? Great argument bud. I mean there are mountains of evidence it: decreases transmission rates, massively decreases contagion, decreases symptoms if you still get the disease, and has mild side effects with an incredibly safe profile to date. But I shouldn’t have expected more from you I suppose. Your previous posts said it makes you get the other variant. As in if you get the vaccine, you’re going to get the variant lol. That’s a new level tin foil hat

When has any vaccine ever, in history, worked with 100% effectiveness? Great argument bud. I mean there are mountains of evidence it: decreases transmission rates, massively decreases contagion, decreases symptoms if you still get the disease, and has mild side effects with an incredibly safe profile to date. But I shouldn’t have expected more from you I suppose. Your previous posts said it makes you get the other variant. As in if you get the vaccine, you’re going to get the variant lol. That’s a new level tin foil hat
So far the only conclusive evidence is that it reduces symptoms. So far it doesn't show to be effective vs variants when it comes to contracting and spreading. Anyways, go post on ifuckinglovescience

Everybody has to choose for themselves if they want to get vaccinated. We don't live in Nazi Germany or North Korea.
Period.

The events were running perfectly fine with pcr testing until now. What's the problem now? Its not like the vaccine stops the spreading of the disease, it 100% doesn't stop covid19, you will still get sick and spread the disease, just like an unvaccinated person:
https://www.cnbc.com/2021/07/30/cdc...tts-covid-outbreak-were-fully-vaccinated.html
Lol. You clearly don’t have a background in science to understand how to interpret those statistics. The more important and applicable statistic is the one quoted later in that article. That 99% of hospitalizations come from those who are not vaccinated

Lol. You clearly don’t have a background in science to understand how to interpret those statistics. The more important and applicable statistic is the one quoted later in that article. That 99% of hospitalizations come from those who are not vaccinated

also found that fully vaccinated people who get infected carry as much of the virus in their nose as unvaccinated people.

So far the only conclusive evidence is that it reduces symptoms. So far it doesn't show to be effective vs variants when it comes to contracting and spreading. Anyways, go post on ifuckinglovescience
I mean that’s just flat out wrong so. Maybe if I posted on there, I’d have quasi intelligent people to discuss it with rather than the tin foil hats

Back