Chandler vs. Gaethje for Lightweight Title

Gaethje won’t get a title shot right after getting stomped in a title fight but I’d love to see that fight anyway. Chandler needs to fight Tony, Dustin or Justin right away (Conor would never fight him atm)..... time is running out for him .

Last edited:
doesnt matter who has the lw title, as long as khabib is walking around they will always be second best in the back of everyone's minds

Not for the belt, but I like the fight. Both guys are scrappers and I'm sure it would be a total mess.

Gaethje won’t get a title shot right after losing a title fight but I’d love to see that fight anyway. Chandler needs to fight Tony, Dustin or Justin right away (Conor would never fight him atm)..... time is running out for him .

Just curious as to where you get your divine insight into who will and who won't fight who and why?

doesnt matter who has the lw title, as long as khabib is walking around they will always be second best in the back of everyone's minds

Just shut down the division then.

Chandler shows these mofos the definition of athletic and explosive and one punch KO'd Justin. Khabib watches and decides to remain retired.

Chandler might be out of his prime now, but the man is a special fighter. He beat prime Alvarez, and when Eddie was out of his prime, he still became the LW champ. Dont be sleeping on Chandler, the guy beats stiff competition and his wrestling is scary good.

Back