Chandler: Poirier & Tony are holding up contracts, I want Conor

I thought Dustin was in (signed) and now we were waiting on Conor.

Fekk, this whole thing is a circus....not that that's surprising...

chandler should be cut if he doesn't accept a fight in the next 3 months even if opponent isn't top 10 .never heard a more privileged piece of shit in my entire life that just got ko'ed by FW 2-3 fights ago and lost to a dude named will brooks twice.

I love how Chandler pretends like he calls the shots...

He got rocked by a featherweight in Bellator and now he thinks he's a big shot in the UFC. SMDH

If you're going to act like you are on top of the lightweight division in the UFC, you have to prove it and he has not proved himself yet.
I pretty much agree with all you are saying
I ve a question, what does SMDH stand for, Shake my D*ck Head, Shake my Dino head, Shake my Dome High?

They'll probably make Chandler the backup for Poirier/Conor. Chandler's entire UFC run will be as the designated back up for big fights, without actually fighting :D
They should give him a belt "weigh in undisputed champion"

Give this man a fight so he can either prove himself or get put in his place.

I pretty much agree with all you are saying
I ve a question, what does SMDH stand for, Shake my D*ck Head, Shake my Dino head, Shake my Dome High?

Shaking My Dog’s Hand
<VinceCa$h><{yearp}><VinceCa$h>

Lol

It would be a massacre

If anyone wants to know how this plays out, watch ufc 205

Chandler : I want a top 5 guy
Also Chandler : I don't want this guy, or that guy, or that guy...

Dan hooker was a filler fight. Hooker is not a top 4 opponent.
So McGregor is then? Hooker has at least fought his way up the division and isn't an easy opponent for anyone. I think he is top 5-10 without a doubt!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back