Chandler: Poirier & Tony are holding up contracts, I want Conor

Good for him, too bad the fans don't.

Option A - Dustin
Option B - Justin
Wildcard - Tony

Chandler should fight Hooker.

That's not a bad idea at all actually. Jiri came in as a champ from another Org and got the #7 ranked fighter, same with Kape and he is fighting the #5 guy. Dan is sitting at #5 currently, and even with a loss his last time out won his previous 3 over good competition, it would be a very good opening test for 'Iron' Mike.

I would totally watch the shit out of him vs Conor though, that would be fire.

I’m a big ufc fan and I am very curious to learn and watch micheal chandler. This is a very good fight to promote.

it accomplishes two things, it gives a guy like chandler, win or lose, a shot at stardom. It also may give Conor a huge highlight win should build huge conor excitement again. Can have Conor fight 4 times in 2021. Selling all kinds of matchups online getting clicks.

If chandler wins you have your next star

Michael wants that red panty night, and I don't blame him.

Honestly, I think both Chandler and Conor need to prove themselves in the LW division. Let them bang it out.

Between Chandler and Conor, they have, what....a combined ONE win the the UFC LW division right? Yet both are yapping about a freaking title shot!???

200.gif

I have no desire in seeing this fight... Conor needs sideshow fights with a good story...

Chandler needs to grind it out with top 5 contenders.

I think Hooker would finish him. Chandler hasn't said his name yet IIRC, and there's probably a reason for that, lol. I personally want to see Hooker vs Gaethje in a just bleed special.
I know I didn't just pull that out of my ass. I heard about that somewhere. For sure Dan called him out, even said he'd take the fight in short notice at 254.

You're right though, I don't remember Chandler mentioning Hooker. I like the Gaethje fight, but Justin always acts like he's too good for Dan. Been wanting that fight since Gaethje KO'd Barboza, that's a "just bleed special" for sure dude.

That's not a bad idea at all actually. Jiri came in as a champ from another Org and got the #7 ranked fighter, same with Kape and he is fighting the #5 guy. Dan is sitting at #5 currently, and even with a loss his last time out won his previous 3 over good competition, it would be a very good opening test for 'Iron' Mike.

I would totally watch the shit out of him vs Conor though, that would be fire.
Yeah there's a long history of the UFC giving champs from other orgs a title shot after beating a top 5 guy, I'm not sure why people on here act like it's such a foreign concept lately.

I mean I wouldn't mind seeing it, I just don't see why the company would make it. Chandler just needs to take a fight.

They'll probably make Chandler the backup for Poirier/Conor. Chandler's entire UFC run will be as the designated back up for big fights, without actually fighting :D
Not bad "work" if you can get it!

Conor has other plans..

<WellThere>

Now that would be hilarious if Conor came out stating that.

I don't much care who fights who at this point as long as some of them get booked soon.

<Fedor23>

He may just well do that.

I believe Khabib would finish Chandler quicker than he did Justin.

Haven't watched Chandler's old fights? Justin and Chandler has different styles. Justin uses his wrestling to keep the fight standing. Chandler has heavy wrestling game and has got some of the best sprawls at 155. Finish him earlier than Justin? I think it will took about the same time, if not a bit longer.

Honestly, I think both Chandler and Conor need to prove themselves in the LW division. Let them bang it out.

Between Chandler and Conor, they have, what....a combined ONE win the the UFC LW division right? Yet both are yapping about a freaking title shot!???

200.gif

He can want whatever he wants, but he’s just looking like a clown thinking he can jump the queue.

Lol fuck this Candler bum. UFC should be feeding him to the Al Iaquintas and Kevin Lees of the division

Get in line chandler, everybody from 145-185 wants Conor. And Diego in Dublin is a banger

200.gif

Compelling argument. The Eddie win was donkey years ago too.

Back