Chandler is too little

Chandler is an insane MONSTER ENERGY drinking BELLATOR beast, juiced to the gills and enraged by his interacial marriage and adopted son.

His unrelenting fury and anger will break Hooker into 1,000 pieces.
Then gets put in USADA jail

Chandler is an insane MONSTER ENERGY drinking BELLATOR beast, juiced to the gills and enraged by his interacial marriage and adopted son.

His unrelenting fury and anger will break Hooker into 1,000 pieces.
haha what? when I read that first I go <{JustBleed}> then I read "enraged by his interacial marriage and adopted son." and go <{Joewithit}>

LO1M.gif

I see this as a coin flip fight, so I’m really interested to see how it plays out. Both have a tough style for the other to deal with; we’ll see who can actually impose their game on the other. I’m leaning towards Chandler to grind out a decision, but if he can’t impose that game on Hooker, Hooker will turn his face into hamburger. Really looking forward to this one.

Chandler has a lot of miles on him, 34, 26 fights...fair few grueling battles. Not expecting much from him, Hooker is a very tough fight for him right out of the gate.

What does “another Askren” mean? Is Askren the only fighter to come from Bellator? What about Volkov? These casuals are actually hilarious. Askren was 6 years removed from his last Bellator fight as well. The inaccuracies are just comical. Just admit you don’t know shit about mma at this point.
They also pretend Eddie didn't exist and became champion

Hooker spamming those calf kicks will get him taken down.

Hooker also doesn’t have the best cardio and abandons his set ups as the fight goes on. I can see Chandler hurting him to the body early to speed up that process.
If it were 5 rounds I’d agree with you more.

Hooker just has to be smart for 9 minutes, then not collapse.

He's married to a white woman how is that an interracial marriage? You mean interracial family?

They have an adopted black son. He shows up on the recent Embedded vid

He has 6-2 record in the UFC with all notable name victories how isn't that successful ? He's proven he belongs in the UFC.
Yea but people were talking about him like he was going to be a threat for the title. Askren was ufc caliber as well, just didn't meet the expectations people had for him. At least say eddie alvarez he was probably the best fighter in the ufc that came from bellator

Yea but people were talking about him like he was going to be a threat for the title. Askren was ufc caliber as well, just didn't meet the expectations people had for him. At least say eddie alvarez he was probably the best fighter in the ufc that came from bellator
He's only 32 years old ? You're talking as if he's close to retirement, Volkov winning the title one day is a still a possibility. Far crazier things have happened.

if chandler cant do it in 2 rounds, hooker gonna baptize him

Chandler is old for a lightweight. Should have done this at 29 max with less mileage on him.

He is listed as 5’8” which is only 1” shorter than Poirier and McGregor. Not sure how accurate that is but many at lightweight are in that range. Olivera, Gaethje and Khabib are all 5’10”, Kevin Lee is 5’9” and Dos Anjou is 5’8”.

Hooker is tall for that weight class but that hasn’t made much a difference in his fights.
Chandler is 5’6” max. He’s shorter than Eddie who is shorter than Conor

I like Chandler as a fighter, he has had plenty exciting fights, but I could see how Hooker might be a tough fight if Hooker can fight at distance.
On the other hand Chandler is fast and has ko power, so it's kinda like a fight and I don't really know what will happen, like always.:D:D

Back