Chandler has a single top 10 win his entire career

lmfao, can't fix stupid. For one, this thread was made LONG before Chandler-Hooker fight was set. For two, I never said Chandler was not good, he just hasn't fought nobody, not to mention got ktfo by a featherweight not that long ago, all of which is true. For three, this is what I said about Chandler. "he's talented enough to always show up and beat anyone at LW." And lastly, he just beat the world beater in Dan Hooker, oh wow. Amazing.

Stfu and sit the fudge down with your stupid, insecure bump.
Lmfao you’re just mad a Bellator guy came in and smoked your ufc legend Dan Hooker lmfao

lmfao, can't fix stupid. For one, this thread was made LONG before Chandler-Hooker fight was set. For two, I never said Chandler was not good, he just hasn't fought nobody, not to mention got ktfo by a featherweight not that long ago, all of which is true. For three, this is what I said about Chandler. "he's talented enough to always show up and beat anyone at LW." And lastly, he just beat the world beater in Dan Hooker, oh wow. Amazing.

Stfu and sit the fudge down with your stupid, insecure bump.
Shut up and go cry into your body pillow weeaboo.
Another shit thread by you exposed.
<DisgustingHHH>

Chandler's performance was impressive but I do think it's a little concerning how much smaller he was than Hooker. There are some big boys in the UFC LW division

I agree but I think Hooker may actually be one of if not THE biggest guy at LW besides maybe Tony?

I think Chandler is the same height as guys like Dustin and Eddie were.

Having 1 top 10 win before ever fighting in the in the ufc is a lot actually. Being stupid should be painful.

yeah lets check your entire post history, i bet you never made a wrong prediction
Never make predictions on this site lol. Especially not casual ones like you lmaooo “Bellator B league fighter durrrr” Lmaooo

Never make predictions on this site lol. Especially not casual ones like you lmaooo “Bellator B league fighter durrrr” Lmaooo

You sound like the biggest virgin on this site, and thats saying something

Where are you getting your Rankings from?
Alvarez, Bendo, Freire, and Hooker were all top ten wins for him.
Thank You. Chandler may have gotten to the UFC a few years too late, but he's fought (and mostly beat) a good number of top lightweights outside the UFC.

Thank You. Chandler may have gotten to the UFC a few years too late, but he's fought (and mostly beat) a good number of top lightweights outside the UFC.

I find the "Top 10" distinction doesn't matter too much in the LW division. There's so much parity and so many hungry guys, you see guys jump from out of the 20's into title contention and back down pretty fast.

RDA went from #25 to #1 in 3 years.
If you went back to the start of 2019, Gaethje, Oliveria, Chandler, and Hooker would all be considered outside of the Top 10 LW.
Can you imagine a hypothetical fighter beating those four guys and then saying, "no top ten wins"?

Chandler is elite. LW is such that unless you’re Khabib, you’re gonna win some and lose some. I’m sure Chandler will be no different. He finished prime Alvarez. Eddie won the UFC belt and finished Gaethje. We know Chandler is at least UFC level.
You were pretty accurate with your prediction. Well played!

I find the "Top 10" distinction doesn't matter too much in the LW division. There's so much parity and so many hungry guys, you see guys jump from out of the 20's into title contention and back down pretty fast.

RDA went from #25 to #1 in 3 years.
If you went back to the start of 2019, Gaethje, Oliveria, Chandler, and Hooker would all be considered outside of the Top 10 LW.
Can you imagine a hypothetical fighter beating those four guys and then saying, "no top ten wins"?
True. LW, WW, and arguably FW and BW have an abundance of talent, and outside of a few dudes (GSP at WW, Khabib at LW, Holloway at FW, etc), it is rare for there to be one unbeatable guy and a bunch of also-rans; it's more like what you said - an ever-changing Top 10 since there are so many equally matched dudes who keep fighting each other.

I was vendo top ten the 1st time?
I don’t remember

Chandler has looked shot at times over the last several years. He's been woefully inconsistent, but he still does have that explosiveness early in fights which did get him the win. I really think it was an unlikely win that he pulled off, but there have been bizarre late career resurgences from other fighters, especially when they come to the UFC, so maybe he'll keep it going.

I was vendo top ten the 1st time?
I don’t remember
I'm not sure. He was coming off the Mavidal win and Thatch before that, but at WW, so I wouldn't be surprised if he wasn't very highly ranked by the time he came to Bellator. He did have a win over Freire before facing Chandler, but due to a leg injury.

Back