chandler best fighter not in ufc?

tekkenfan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
off top of my head cant think of anyone else to me chander is so damn good sadly hes been in bellator forever hes a tiny 155er much like chad mendes was for 45 amazing wrestling explosive striking would love to see him move over before he gets older

to go out and beat ben henderson 2 times suplex him on his head given how much bigger ben is than him naturally and bens tdd being amazing would be very fun to see michael vs volk or max or if eh stayed at 55 tons great fights for him

Mighty Mouse, Pitbull, Lima, Bader, Mousasi, Gooch, he's up there with those guys as the best outside UFC but I wouldnt say he's the best.

Now's the time to see, still dont believe he'll make the jump. He'll talk about it, he'll say I'd beat Conor and khabib this and that and then he'll resign with Bellator or go to One.

Nah Benson Henderson is a good actor though, he has the chin of a little girl if that was legit. No way in hell he was unconscious from that grazing punch or some “delayed reaction” to being conscious nonsense.

He's not the best but he should certainly be in the UFC.

I'd say better:

Mousasi
Rory
Lima
Mighty Mouse
Corey Anderson
Ryan Bader

They are all better fighters.

Chandler is in the mix along with:

Mighty Mouse
Pitbull
Lima
Caldwell
Moose
Rory
maybe Horiguchi?

He's pretty good and I'd like him to face top UFC guys.

Yes.
Also;
Mousasi
Johnson
Lima
Pitbull

Back