Chandler and Oliveira's best gifs

Chael_Sonnen

I'm the reason Waldo is hiding.
@Black
Reaction score
I'm super hyped for this matchup, both of these guys have insane highlight reels and it should be a fun fight.
Lets post some highlights!
PhysicalEquatorialIcterinewarbler-max-1mb.gif

FlatVariableCopepod-size_restricted.gif

SadCompassionateApatosaur-size_restricted.gif

ActualSoreAardwolf-size_restricted.gif

JampackedRecklessJackrabbit-max-1mb.gif

UnselfishWarmheartedHalibut-size_restricted.gif

PiercingFatAidi-size_restricted.gif

InfantileCleverCrane-max-1mb.gif

AcrobaticImpureAbalone-size_restricted.gif

And of course the stool incident:
gif-mma-fighter-misses-stool-1.gif

May the best man (Chandler) win!

Thanks to @KazDibiase as always for most of these gifs.

Gif format baby! Would like but I'm out.
Chandler-Delicious.gif

How anyone can dislike Chandler is beyond me, dude has marketability written ALL over him. If you were a fight promoter, you'd want someone like him to represent the company. Looks good, speaks VERY well, and is a Championship level fighter.

I'm definitely rooting for Chandler in this fight, and should he win than MAN the SALT is going to be delicious lol, I might have to hold some Fries in the air with how much there'll be.

How anyone can dislike Chandler is beyond me, dude has marketability written ALL over him. If you were a fight promoter, you'd want someone like him to represent the company. Looks good, speaks VERY well, and is a Championship level fighter.

I'm definitely rooting for Chandler in this fight, and should he win than MAN the SALT is going to be delicious lol, I might have to hold some Fries in the air with how much there'll be.
It will be glorious how much salt sherdog will be excreting.
Nice. The caption of the tweet is what makes it funny though :D
Its a pretty good meme format for a bunch of things lol.

Back