Chandler 1 win 1 title fight, Ferguson 12 wins streak 0 title fight

Sucks for Tony.....guess it doesn't pay to be a huge dbag and wearing sunglasses inside. Enjoy your CTE and thinking about what your career could've been buddy.

I'm not a Tony fan, but they should find a way to get him a title shot. Faber and Frankie had a ton of undeserved shots. Aldo didn't deserve it at 135. Just do it.

It’s a shame what happened to Tony. He was on a long hot streak but eventually he got too old.

Other than that I don’t wanna sound like I discredit other fighters and other posters here already articulated better on what happened.

We'll never know how Tony would've have done in Bellator since he never fought there. He's been in the UFC a long time and only fought their fighters. He's past his prime now and all he has to show for it is a really good winning streak but no world titles. There's good fighters all over the world. you don' know who will win for sure unless they actually fight. A lot of people said Hooker would destroy Chandler because he's a UFC fighter. I think Chandler is past his prime but he's still capable of beating anyone in the top 10 on a good day.

Told you suckaaa

Told you suckaaa
Told me what exactly? The Chandler Olivera fight was great and could've gone either way. I think Chandler has proved he's a top 5 lightweight so far in the UFC. Chandler is past his prime and is still performing at a high level and having entertaining fights. You can't ask for more than that.

Lol I remember when Chandler leg locked Tony and fucked up his knees at that press conference

Back