Chances of violence this election season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those things don't bother me. Are they illegal? Yes. But, violence done for a just cause is just.

Some people need ass whippings, and when they don't get them regularly they start acting like fools.
Words you don't like are fought with words. Actions you don't like are fought with action. When words cause you to act, you have been gotten to.

I think white males have been pushed to a breaking point.

Anything happens to Trump, whether its violence or some trickery with a brokered convention... there will be hell to pay.

I think last night's shenanigans are sadly going to become common place.

Protestors were able to (in their minds) achieve their objective of silencing Trump from his own rally. So I think we will see it emulated.

Doesn't matter that he then was able to platform on every main stream news network because of it.

I think white males have been pushed to a breaking point.

Anything happens to Trump, whether its violence or some trickery with a brokered convention... there will be hell to pay.

I agree. I won't be surprised if we start seeing open carry marches outside Trump rallies in response to what happened last night.

Words you don't like are fought with words. Actions you don't like are fought with action. When words cause you to act, you have been gotten to.

The government does not allow citizens to suggest or plot violence against the state.

Similarly when individuals feel sufficiently threatened by speech they will act preemptively to deter the source of the threat.

This election has put fear into a lot of people. It's no shock that some are now physically acting out of fear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back