Chances of violence this election season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
And no one in the right wing went off about birth certificates and kenya and this president isnt even american my liberal bias imagined that as well ?
As for this one.....I never said "right wingers" don't do it. I said BOTH do it.
59109269.jpg

Underlined:No, the liberal in you ignores that Bill Clinton had the same warnings.
BOLD: No, the liberal in you ignores the scores of Ds that voted for the war.

Now you make assumptions. I think bill screwed up plenty. nafta worked out great. Deregulating the banks was a sweet move too. Assault weapon ban was also a crock. Im just lazily watching tv and didnt want to go back that far.

As for this one.....I never said "right wingers" don't do it. I said BOTH do it.

Both are guilty I agree i just think republicans are worse about it and on that im sure we arent going to agree

Both are guilty I agree i just think republicans are worse about it and on that im sure we arent going to agree
You are right, we will not agree on this one. I think they are equally horrible in both offering candidates and supporting/criticizing whom they don't agree with politically.

Dude I dont need to read some term paper on nafta I live in metro Detroit and I saw first hand how well it all worked out. There is no source on earth I trust more than my own 2 eyes
lol. Isn't that one of the things liberals yell at conservatives for? "this is how it affected me, there for that is how it is across the land" type shit.
On a side note, glad to hear the economic woes of Detroit have been cured by NAFTA......
EDIT: Another side note: If you want to use NAFTA as an argument you might want to actually read up on it.

Dude I dont need to read some term paper on nafta I live in metro Detroit and I saw first hand how well it all worked out. There is no source on earth I trust more than my own 2 eyes
Where about's in the Metro do you live?

glad to hear the economic woes of Detroit have been cured by NAFTA......

This line has me confused. Are you thinking I think nafta and free trade are good things ?

Also I know you can show me the good overall in a graph. The invester class did vary well and so money was made however the workerbees did very badly which might be why there isnt much of a middle class left any more.

Where about's in the Metro do you live?

Livonia currently but before that I was down in shacktown for too many years

This line has me confused. Are you thinking I think nafta and free trade are good things ?

Also I know you can show me the good overall in a graph. The invester class did vary well and so money was made however the workerbees did very badly which might be why there isnt much of a middle class left any more.

Livonia currently but before that I was down in shacktown for too many years
Ah got ya New Baltimore man myself. living in PH currenly.

Was sarcasm dude thought that was clear from the way it was listed

Was sarcasm dude thought that was clear from the way it was listed
I even said I couldn't tell. Scroll back up. Your response, "I don't need no term paper..." You never clarified your actual stance.

BTW, "free trade" is not written into law with 1200+ pages.
One line, 'we will trade freely with Mexico and Canada'

I even said I couldn't tell. Scroll back up. Your response, "I don't need no term paper..." You never clarified your actual stance.

See i thought you were being sarcastic. But no I think nafta sucked I just dont have time to read that shiz im watching real time

See even though we disagree it makes me glad that at the end of our exchange you got a good lol
I can argue passionately, but at the end of the day you have to realize it's just politics. My stance is not rigid on most things, and LOVE to hear the shit I disagree with much more than some confirmation bias website or echo chamber.

Both bother me. Your point?

Those things don't bother me. Are they illegal? Yes. But, violence done for a just cause is just.

Some people need ass whippings, and when they don't get them regularly they start acting like fools.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back