Chances of violence this election season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
No shit ? Thought he was one of the righties of this land. Theres so many people and avatar changes yall can be hard to keep track of in these parts

Don't believe a word Rex says. He doesn't believe himself.

I think it will be coming from all sides. Trump supporters won't be so happy when the GOP doesn't respond the way they want, and the Clinton machine kicks into assault mode. They'll start claiming there's a massive conspiracy to stop the will of the American people.

No they wont. Think about how hated both bush and obama were and no one acted a fool. Well have an election whoever loses will bitch about the results and for the most part it will be biz as usual til the next one.

Thank Hillary and Bernie for bowing down to the violent thugs at Black Lies Matters. They're the ones pushing a racist agenda and attacking people that disagree.

I said entertaining. Do you honestly find anything entertaining about Hillary?

Don't believe a word Rex says. He doesn't believe himself.

Was I right than and you are a right winger ? Also rex isnt too bad we have both clashed and been on the same side in my short time here. I know hes pretty far to the right

Was I right than and you are a right winger ? Also rex isnt too bad we have both clashed and been on the same side in my short time here. I know hes pretty far to the right

I support Fire. I pour the fuel. Then I glory in it's light.

Considering Trump's vehement support from the KKK and other white nationalist groups, yes... especially because they truly feel he's one of their own.

No shit ? Thought he was one of the righties of this land. Theres so many people and avatar changes yall can be hard to keep track of in these parts

Yeah, so many "avatar changes" and all, so you just ASSUME it's a "rightie". :rolleyes:

Stay classy.

Yeah, so many "avatar changes" and all, so you just ASSUME it's a "rightie". :rolleyes:

Oh, and, stay classy.

I didnt say anything hateful. Im new here people change shit all the time and I find it easier to understand where someone is coming from when I have a better understanding of who they are.

Like I said I assume righty because they tend to be the ones screaming about these types of scenarios.

FOAD

I didnt say anything hateful. Im new here people change shit all the time and I find it easier to understand where someone is coming from when I have a better understanding of who they are.

Like I said I assume righty because they tend to be the ones screaming about these types of scenarios.

FOAD

Classy.

Bush's second run was pretty crazy. This election you see a lot of brainwashed youth getting louder and social media gives them a more prominent platform. They are realizing all too late their woman's studies degree isn't worth anything in the real world, and there is a lot of anxiety in the under 40 crowd. Couple that with the fact that automation and new trade agreements are going to decimate the last remaining blue collar jobs in this country and maybe our prospects don't look good.

Bush's second run was pretty crazy. This election you see a lot of brainwashed youth getting louder and social media gives them a more prominent platform. They are realizing all too late their woman's studies degree isn't worth anything in the real world, and there is a lot of anxiety in the under 40 crowd. Couple that with the fact that automation and new trade agreements are going to decimate the last remaining blue collar jobs in this country and maybe our prospects don't look good.

I met John Kerry that Super Tuesday in 2004. Everyone thought he was going to crush Bush because he was a Vietnam vet, and Bush was a draft dodger. Damn, 12 years goes by fast.

Anyway, this election is way worse.

54507761.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back