Media Chance Rencountre has a previous arrest for domestic violence.

Brain Stann is w normal dude. When the camera is on he says all the right stuff but I've heard him say some very, very questionable things about different groups of people that pretty even minded people would consider offensive.

I'm not calling him a monster or a POS. What i am saying is how he carries himself in public isn't necessarily how he is when he's private.

I'm a person that thinks you should stand on your beliefs no matter how other people would perceive you.

....so you're a friend of his or something? Spend lots of time together when he's away from the camera?

He's not a A level athlete so it doesn't matter.

Brain Stann is a normal dude. When the camera is on he says all the right stuff but I've heard him say some very, very questionable things about different groups of people that pretty even minded people would consider offensive.

I'm not calling him a monster or a POS. What i am saying is how he carries himself in public isn't necessarily how he is when he's private.

I'm a person that thinks you should stand on your beliefs no matter how other people would perceive you.

Like one of those voters that told cameras they were voting for Clinton but when they actually got in the booth pushed Trump. (This is actually one of the major reasons that all media outlets predicted the election results so wrongly)

Not to get off on a political tangent, but the polling for the 2016 election was largely accurate, and the results for both the presidential and congressional elections were within the margin of error.

https://thehill.com/blogs/pundits-b...last-look-2016-polls-actually-got-a-lot-right

The laughable predictions came from a bunch of media people, like Nate Silver, who disliked Trump so much as a person that they disregarded the actual data.

The phenomenon that you're talking about, the Bradley effect, is what happened in the recent Florida gubernatorial race.

That’s it. Greg Hardy beat up a woman when he was an all-star (pro bowl) is the most popular sport in the country. This dude apparently beat up a woman when no one knew who he was (still don’t).

Also the woman’s story was so wild, getting throw on a couch full of guns, etc., that it didn’t even seem realistic, but it was.
What people don't realize is that the girl attacked Hardy first and him restraining her was "violent act". He kicked her out the condo. He then called the police. She went to a neighbor and called. What seriously screwed Hardy was another neighbor heard the girl screaming and called the police saying there's a girl screaming.

Similar is the Joe Mixon (Oklahoma now Cincinnati football player) where it's ob camera that the woman hit Joe first and Joe defended himself by punching her and somehow Joe got arrested and not the woman. Basically told Joe there's nothing wrong with a woman hitting him.

Kareem Hunt's case is different because the woman didn't lay a finger on him thus Kareem had no right to touch her. He should be punished. What angers me is the narrative is Kareem randomly attacked a woman. If you're going to crucify someone at least give the person's motive. She started screaming ultra offensive things at him after he basically turned her down for sex. Granted still not a good reason to touch her but it definitely proves he had a legit beef.

If I'm a judge knowing the motive is the difference between me sending him to prison and giving him probation.

....so you're a friend of his or something? Spend lots of time together when he's away from the camera?
He had a podcast for a bit. He shut it down because his comments did not receive the best reviews.

O
What people don't realize is that the girl attacked Hardy first and him restraining her was "violent act". He kicked her out the condo. He then called the police. She went to a neighbor and called. What seriously screwed Hardy was another neighbor heard the girl screaming and called the police saying there's a girl screaming.

Similar is the Joe Mixon (Oklahoma now Cincinnati football player) where it's ob camera that the woman hit Joe first and Joe defended himself by punching her and somehow Joe got arrested and not the woman. Basically told Joe there's nothing wrong with a woman hitting him.

Kareem Hunt's case is different because the woman didn't lay a finger on him thus Kareem had no right to touch her. He should be punished. What angers me is the narrative is Kareem randomly attacked a woman. If you're going to crucify someone at least give the person's motive. She started screaming ultra offensive things at him after he basically turned her down for sex. Granted still not a good reason to touch her but it definitely proves he had a legit beef.

If I'm a judge knowing the motive is the difference between me sending him to prison and giving him probation.
You are just repeating the excuses of the accused.

Was he charged? Loads of people get arrested without charge.

They tested the blood of about 2000 women who claimed they were drug raped, and only 2% of tests came back positive for drugs.

Women can lie.

O

You are just repeating the excuses of the accused.
They're not excuses. They're reasons. An excuse tries to lessen blame. Reasons explain why something happened.

I've been Hardy's shoes. Opened the door for my angry ex and she immediately attacked me. Neighbors heard a commotion and her yelling and took it as i was hurting her rather than me restraining her. Luckily my ex isn't a complete bitch and told the cops the truth.

Kareem Hunt needs to be punished.

I thought the girl should have been arrested in the Mixon situation.

Was he charged? Loads of people get arrested without charge.

They tested the blood of about 2000 women who claimed they were drug raped, and only 2% of tests came back positive for drugs.

Women can lie.
What's crazy is acting like woman can't or won't lie or do questionable things and always should be believed is actually a misogynistic view. It's actually underestimating woman and saying they're not capable of those things.

They're not excuses. They're reasons. An excuse tries to lessen blame. Reasons explain why something happened.

I've been Hardy's shoes. Opened the door for my angry ex and she immediately attacked me. Neighbors heard a commotion and her yelling and took it as i was hurting her rather than me restraining her. Luckily my ex isn't a complete bitch and told the cops the truth.

Kareem Hunt needs to be punished.

I thought the girl should have been arrested in the Mixon situation.
My point was you aren’t stating facts necessarily, you are stating one side. Is there any proof Hardy was defending himself? No, his friend$ don’t count.

I know there are shady women and I’ve been put in similar situations but that has no bearing here. I don’t believe every story I hear from a woman. I also don’t believe every story I here from an accused athlete and their paid hangers on.

My point was you aren’t stating facts necessarily, you are stating one side. Is there any proof Hardy was defending himself? No, his friend$ don’t count.

I know there are shady women and I’ve been put in similar situations but that has no bearing here. I don’t believe every story I hear from a woman. I also don’t believe every story I here from an accused athlete and their paid hangers on.
Yes i have 1 solid concrete fact. If Hardy wanted to seriously hurt he he would have. She would a left the condo on a stretcher if not a bodybag.

Hardy's 911 tape was played in court and the timedstamp puts it before his victim's call which corroborates his story he kicked her out his condo.

What was stopping him from keeping her in the condo and either smashing her face literally or choking her to death?

Then honestly truth be told like i said I've been in a very similar situation to Hardy so my bias is probably showing. But I'd like to believe that is 6'3 285 NFL DE wanted to seriously hurt a 5'5 130 pound girl he would have.

Domestic violence isn't the issue.

The Kansas City Chiefs star receiver (not their fmr. star RB) beat the hell out of his girlfriend. Everybody loves him.

The Bengals star RB KO'd some white chick on video. Everybody loves him.

The difference between them and Greg Hardy is...it would be embarrassing for us if Greg Hardy became UFC champion. It would prove all our best fighters are just losers that couldn't cut it in real sports.

You slap, you get punched. What's the problem?

Keep your hands to yourself and chances are you won't get hit.

Yes i have 1 solid concrete fact. If Hardy wanted to seriously hurt he he would have. She would a left the condo on a stretcher if not a bodybag.

Hardy's 911 tape was played in court and the timedstamp puts it before his victim's call which corroborates his story he kicked her out his condo.

What was stopping him from keeping her in the condo and either smashing her face literally or choking her to death?

Then honestly truth be told like i said I've been in a very similar situation to Hardy so my bias is probably showing. But I'd like to believe that is 6'3 285 NFL DE wanted to seriously hurt a 5'5 130 pound girl he would have.
By that logic if the man has a big physical advantage over a woman (usually the case) and she doesn’t die or get taken to the hospital in an ambulance, she didn’t really get assaulted. That’s assinine. Most victims of assault don’t end up dead. Kareem Hunt didn’t assault anyone either, you know this because there was no body bag, that’s your version of logic.

By that logic if the man has a big physical advantage over a woman (usually the case) and she doesn’t die or get taken to the hospital in an ambulance, she didn’t really get assaulted. That’s assinine. Most victims of assault don’t end up dead. Kareem Hunt didn’t assault anyone either, you know this because there was no body bag, that’s your version of logic.
No. No. No. I'm saying it gives credence to his story.

But now I'm curious. How do you know he wasn't just restraining her? What gives credence to her story? How do you know Hardy's story wasn't the 100% truth?

No. No. No. I'm saying it gives credence to his story.

But now I'm curious. How do you know he wasn't just restraining her? What gives credence to her story? How do you know Hardy's story wasn't the 100% truth?
The pics of bruises give credence to her story. But I guess since she’s not dead she just fell down like Hardy said. Other than that I don’t know. Not matter what happened that night, saying she’s not dead gives credence to Hardy’s story is ridiculous.

The pics of bruises give credence to her story. But I guess since she’s not dead she just fell down like Hardy said. Other than that I don’t know. Not matter what happened that night, saying she’s not dead gives credence to Hardy’s story is ridiculous.
No the bruises are consistent with being restrained. That was established in court. Only bruises on arm and upper chest. Like i said the act of restraining was the violent act. Did you even read her statement? She wasn't punched. She wasn't kicked. She wasn't choked.

She was thrown on a bed full of guns and held down. Her thoughts at that time were that she couldn't move and she felt at any moment he could crush her. This is still consistent with Hardy's story. Not to mention hardy had scratch marks on his face and defensive wounds from trying to protect his face with his hands. Maybe this is why he was restraining her for?

Her not being seriously injured shows Hardy's intent.

But from going back and forth with you I'm starting to get the feel no matter what actually took place you feel Hardy is at fault.

Remember the story is he said she said. No one actually knows what happened besides 2 people.

Back