Champs picking there matchuo

It should be give and take. Champion occasionally fights the guy who the company says he should fight regardless of reason while company occasionally allows the champion to dictate his next move. They work together, do each other a solid when they need one and everybody gets along.

The problem is Jones already called in a favor with Glover. In theory, if the volley system works, he owes the UFC one.
Fair point, I'd have to agree with this. If the fighter gets too much say, we end up with matchmaking like pro boxing. I think the power should rest in favor of the promotion, in this aspect, so as to maintain the proper challenges.

People don't understand that UFC's rankings are the problem.

The top guys 1-4 are not fighting for real number 1 contender spot.

Jones should not have a say but when people are getting easy title shots he has a right to voice his opinion for the integrity of the sport.

Also Jones fighting in Sweden? Lets give the challenger a home court advantage after you won a war LOL. That's bullshit.

UFC does some weird shit that makes me questions it's integrity. There is no tradition, shit is just all over the place.

Back