Champs need to defend belt at least 2 times a Calendar Year

Roganbyarmbar pounded out some well thought out rebuttals quickly. Are you a Professional writer or something ?

Belt Holders need to defend their Belt 2 times a Calendar year or else they are stripped. No ifs, ands , or buts. If they do lose their belt in this manner they must have at least 1 non-title fight before they can fight for the Belt again.

Getter Done..............................

Barring injury I agree 100%. If you can fight & are healthy, twice a year isn't asking too much IMO.

Great thread TS. Better than 90% of the usual dribble put out by the Shertards.

Barring injury I agree 100%. If you can fight & are healthy, twice a year isn't asking too much IMO.

But the only time champs do not fight twice a year is when they are injured

uhm you failed to notice he says they should have to fight twice even if injured

When you are as dominant as GSP and Silva are, Dana makes exceptions

plus anderson has never gone a year without a defense. people complain about him not defending the belt but how many times has this guy fought just this year?

Genius idea. Deal with the champs not defending their belt by having them fight some random fighter and delay them fighting for the belt even more.

Back