Champs need to defend belt at least 2 times a Calendar Year

submiturass

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Belt Holders need to defend their Belt 2 times a Calendar year or else they are stripped. No ifs, ands , or buts. If they do lose their belt in this manner they must have at least 1 non-title fight before they can fight for the Belt again.

Getter Done..............................

when-you-were-little-and-your-parents-said-to-thank-your-grandmother-for-the-socks.gif

Well, CM Punk is injured and can't defend his title until Royal Rumble, so if it's okay for him, then i guess it's okay for UFC too.

Belt Holders need to defend their Belt 2 times a Calendar year or else they are stripped. No ifs, ands , or buts. If they do lose their belt in this manner they must have at least 1 non-title fight before they can fight for the Belt again.

Getter Done..............................

When you are as dominant as GSP and Silva are, Dana makes exceptions

Cash cows like Lesnar/GSP/Couture/Lidell/Anderson would never be stripped, Dana loves his money

No exceptions....... for nobody

yeah the Ufc should strip their most talented and most popular title holders because submiturass says so.

Forget the millions they may lose, how badly they may piss off Silva or Gsp and the fact stripping them of the belt would actual void the matching clause(that all champions contracts contain) submiturass is the god of mma and what he says goes.

Don't forget the thread where Fighters that Fight 3 times or more a year. Starting with the 3rd fight Win, Lose, or Draw you double their purse. You institute these rules and the UFC will start moving again instead of getting backlogged with injuries and other excuses.

Don't forget the thread where Fighters that Fight 3 times or more a year. Starting with the 3rd fight Win, Lose, or Draw you double their purse. You institute these rules and the UFC will start moving again instead of getting backlogged with injuries and other excuses.

lol so they should just cut injured fighters or they should be forced to fight with injuries?

God you're full of terrible ideas aren't you?

Jesus I take it you'd rather watch Matt Brown fight than Silva or Gsp?

Then when guys lose belts without losing a fight the belts become jokes, like belators lhw champ who lost to prangly.

lol so they should just cut injured fighters or they should be forced to fight with injuries?

God you're full of terrible ideas aren't you?

Jesus I take it you'd rather watch Matt Brown fight than Silva or Gsp?

This year has been horrible for the UFC with cancelled cards and backlogs created by pampering injury prone BeltHolders. New ideas are needed. Get on board with the new thinking.

This year has been horrible for the UFC with cancelled cards and backlogs created by pampering injury prone BeltHolders. New ideas are needed. Get on board with the new thinking.

Lol the Ufc is averaging almost 50,000 more ppv buys this year than last year and is making over 5 times as much from their tv deal as they did with Spike.

I know this is hard for you to understand but your opinion does not reflect every other persons opinion.

Hence the reason nearly everyone is disagreeing with you. No one wants to see Silva or Gsp stripped and no one wants to see fighters forced to fight injured or cut.

If anything this would anger far more fans than it would appease.

Btw no the next superstar is not right on the doorstep. If you really believe that Hendricks or Weidman would be as popular as Silva or Gsp you are delusional.

Not that any of this matters. As Dana has repeatedly stated he does not want fighters fighting injured and that he is very happy with Gsp and Silva as champs. Sorry but the Ufc is not changing it's entire format to make you happy.

Lol the Ufc is averaging almost 50,000 more ppv buys this year than last year and is making over 5 times as much from their tv deal as they did with Spike.

I know this is hard for you to understand but your opinion does not reflect every other persons opinion.

Hence the reason nearly everyone is disagreeing with you. No one wants to see Silva or Gsp stripped and no one wants to see fighters forced to fight injured or cut.

If anything this would anger far more fans than it would appease.

Btw no the next superstar is not right on the doorstep. If you really believe that Hendricks or Weidman would be as popular as Silva or Gsp you are delusional.

Not that any of this matters. As Dana has repeatedly stated he does not want fighters fighting injured and that he is very happy with Gsp and Silva as champs. Sorry but the Ufc is not changing it's entire format to make you happy.

Shhhh i want to see where this closeted hate thread is going

Well, CM Punk is injured and can't defend his title until Royal Rumble, so if it's okay for him, then i guess it's okay for UFC too.

Nice try

but he's facing Ryback on Jan 7th

Nice try

but he's facing Ryback on Jan 7th

What!?!?! That's bullshit! He isn't cleared to compete!

And Ryback injured him in the first place...AND Punk already beat him twice! Ryback doesn't deserve a title shot!

No respect... :rolleyes:

Back