Champs by the end of 2016 ?

Only doing belts that change hands

LW: mcgregor
WW: woodley or thompson but i think lombard takes it in 2017
MW: belfort
LHW: jones
HW: rothwell
deflated lombard won't beat anyone, except maybe KJ Noons, same for Vitor.

Spit my water out when I read DC LOL what a joke
Aye, man. Jonny boy can always land himself in some major troubs with the law...

205- Bonereem/DC (coin toss)
Oh-my-GIF.gif

Spit my water out when I read DC LOL what a joke

To be quite honest with you, I was more shocked with the choice of Cejudo. He hasn't done anything in the cage to make me think he will do anything more than hang in there against someone as technical and effective as DJ.

Jones vs. Cormier, I naturally favor Jones, but he's been gone over a year and we don't really know his mental state and there's always the off off chance of him fucking up again (I hope not). Cormier still having the belt by year's end would shock me less than Cejudo wresting it from DJ.

I have

Werdum
Jones
Weidman
Thompson
RDA
Edgar
Cruz
DJ
Holm
Joanna

idk who but I predict:

Conor loses his belt
Joanna loses her belt
Robbie loses his belt
Werdum loses his belt
Rockhold loses his belt
Cormier loses belt

Like I said I don't know who I just see these champs as sitting ducks
One thing I DO know is Conor isn't about to win the LW belt. Not sure if he can keep making the cut to 145, and if he can whether he can keep a strong hold on that division. But he's about to get spanked by RDA. I see Rockhold and Lawler losing soon too. But I don't see Werdum going anywhere any time soon. If all he has to worry about is Stipe and Rothwell, you KNOW he's got the division held down with an iron first. Rafael Cordeiro's boys are taking over the game. Jackson/Winks has legit competition.

HW - Werdum, maybe Miocic, though I'm holding out hope that JDS gets his shit together and goes on a tear.
LHW - Jones, though still holding out for Gus
MW - Rockhold
WW - Thompson or Condit
LW - RDA or Ferguson
FW - Frankie
BW - Cruz
FlyW - DJ

WBW - Holm, maybe Nunes
WSW - Gadelha, though I wouldn't be surprised if Jedrzejczyck holds it

125 FW - MM

135 BW - TJ

145 FW - Conor

155 LW - Conor

170 WW - Conor

185 MW - Anderson

205 LHW- Daniel Cormier

265 HW - Jones

135 WBW - Holly Holms

115 WSW - Joanna
Lol, this is the most terrible post of the thread by far. Willing to bet it's all regarded around bias and fanboyism.

125 FW - DJ

135 BW - Dominick Cruz

145 FW - Conor MCG

155 LW - Khabib Nurmagomedov

170 WW - Carlos Condit

185 MW - Luke Rockhold

205 LHW - Jon Jones

265 HW - Overeem if he doesn't go to Bellator

HW - Werdum
LHW - Cormier (my one heart, not head pick)
MW - Rockhold
WW - GSP
LW -Nurmagomedov
FW - Edgar
BW - Cruz
FlyW - Johnson
WBW - Holm
WSW - Joanna Champion

Lol, this is the most terrible post of the thread by far. Willing to bet it's all regarded around bias and fanboyism.

No. I'm sure it's going to happen.

DC beats Jones, then Jones goes to HW and beats Rothwell or Werdum.

Anderson will beat Rockhold if Luke beats Weidman.

It will also depend on Conor. Not sure if he wants to go to WW, but if so he will also beat Lawler.

Also TJ getting the belt it's a thing that will happen. Dominick will either lose to him or to his injuries.

HW: Overeem
LHW: The King
MW: Jacaré
WW: Wonderboy
LW: The Goat
FW: The Goat. If he vacates, Aldo.
BW: Cruz
FLW: The guy screwed out of his Xbox sponsorship.

WBW: Queen Holly
WSW: Princess Yedertchek

No. I'm sure it's going to happen.

DC beats Jones, then Jones goes to HW and beats Rothwell or Werdum.

Anderson will beat Rockhold if Luke beats Weidman.

It will also depend on Conor. Not sure if he wants to go to WW, but if so he will also beat Lawler.

Also TJ getting the belt it's a thing that will happen. Dominick will either lose to him or to his injuries.
Lawler would absolutely kill Conor in the cage. I doubt they'd even sanction that fight. He's not even getting past RDA, much less go to 170. This is that Ronda Rousey level delusion. Nobody ever learns.

125 FW - MM

135 BW - Dominick Cruz

145 FW - Aldo

155 LW - RDA

170 WW - Lawler

185 MW - Luke Rockhold

205 LHW - Jones

265 HW - Rothwell

135 WBW - Holly

115 WSW - JJ

Werdum
Jones
Weidman
Thompson
RDA
Edgar
Cruz
MM
HH
JJ

Lawler would absolutely kill Conor in the cage. I doubt they'd even sanction that fight. He's not even getting past RDA, much less go to 170. This is that Ronda Rousey level delusion. Nobody ever learns.

It's going to another walk in the park for Conor. I would bet my account this is going to happen. Not with you though. Conor will beat anyone that is not Khabib, for now.

It's going to another walk in the park for Conor. I would bet my account this is going to happen. Not with you though. Conor will beat anyone that is not Khabib, for now.
Lol, kids these days. I'll be sure to mark your name down for future roasting on March 6th. Conor is going down, 3rd round.

Lol, kids these days. I'll be sure to mark your name down for future roasting on March 6th. Conor is going down, 3rd round.

You need to post with you real account to call someone a kid.

Conor is going to be a 3 weight champ. If he wants. Could be even 4 if he bulks, he isn't that small compared to DC. Just deal with it.

Back