Champions you were happy to see lose?

• Thread starter Deleted member 546119
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 546119

I was happy when Joanna lost to Rose, the girl had lost her mind and was talking too much shit.

Conor losing to Nate is also up there, as well as Serra losing to GSP.

Two words.

Ronda Rousey.

I’m a big fan of Joanna I made a comment like if you threw more kicks you would of won and she deleted my comment.

Anyway Looking forward to the day woodley loses the belt. That guy just wants money fight when he’s boring af.

I was happy when Joanna lost to Rose, the girl had lost her mind and was talking too much shit.

holly-holm-vs-ronda-rousey_1pozz0nh1xeou1to3hnwfo6zg6.jpg

Edit: this threads been done 1000x times lol

Two words.

Ronda Rousey.
LOL how the hell did I forget this one? I think she's so irrelevant that it didn't even cross my mind. this is clearly #1 on the list

holly bless

Joanna was annoying. The way she talked, you would think she is some kind of KO artist who always finishes opponents in the first round. Instead, we get a sloppy boxer throwing pillow punches.

Wanderlei(was a huge Hendo fan)

Tim Sylvia

Bork Lesnar

Matt Hughes

Joanna

Tito

Bisping

Rockhold

Faber

Cormier: Fake person got headkicked into oblivion by Jones.
Miocic: i find him boring as hell

#HammerHouse

Werdum ending Cain's streak of injuries and rematches was one of my happiest mma moments

Machida. The board was filled with mma hipsters jerking it to the "elusive" style that Machida brought. I also remember someone having to drink pee and live streaming it as part of a sherdog bet on that fight

Rousey
Rocksalt
Garbrandt
Aldo & Alverez (As a Conor fan but I do like both fighters)

CruzBeatsDillashaw.jpg

The fact that maybe he didn't even deserve to lose his title there only amplified my joy. Seriously. Fuck TJ.

Back