Champions who selected and stalled. Didnt fight anyone?

Bisping was one of the worst duckers in all MMA history, after winning the belt in one of the flukiest win in history he did everything on his power to duck Jacare and Romero, the rightful contenders at the time IIRC , he got demolished by Hendo and got a gifted decision in his country.

He was also calling Diaz for a fight and making plans for Woodley but when the top guys showed he pulled all the excuses from the book, he was known for being a warrior who would fight anyone but the belt turned him in a little bitch, at least he got what he deserved before retiring.

Since you werent there,obviously,they kept having the fights they wanted to make fall through. Fedor wasnt originally going to be on this card,and was injure... they felt they needed him,so they gave him this fight,in similar circumstances to the DC/Black beast fight and how it was made. Sit down,son.

I'll just keep posting fights and you can keep making excuses, that'll be fun

Jesus you are embarrassing, You do realise that Fury and Wilder are obligated to fight for a third time hence why Fury and AJ aren't fighting now? Why would AJ have fought Wilder on a 50/50 back in 2018 lmao, go compare there purses at the time you mug, you will see that Wilder was pricing himself out of the fight, hence why he turned down career high money multiple times, then turned down the $120mill offer.

Honestly, you're fucking hilarious. I've watched a man slowly deteriorate into a child in like 3 posts all because we don't share the same opinion.

Wilder and Fury are obligated for a third time, yep. They also were happy to fight each other in the first fight when AJ wasn't. I merely said you have excuses for AJ even though he still hasn't fought the 2 best HW's in the world despite being in his 2nd title reign whilst the other 2 HW's are fighting each other in a trilogy.

What does there 2018 purses have to do with anything? AJ fighting in the US he isn't known over there at all so why would Wilder be the B Side in his own country where he's the bigger name? If it was at Wembley it's a different story.

You claim AJ hasn't ducked anyone but he hasn't fought the 2 best guys in his own weight class. Thats facts.

You can keep crying about it, I've got time x

i'd have to put McGregor above Bisping in terms of stalling.

McGregor is different though, other than khabib he can fight anyone he wants and Dana will make it happen. Gets the belt stripped for inactivity and gets an immediate title shot on return.

Honestly, you're fucking hilarious. I've watched a man slowly deteriorate into a child in like 3 posts all because we don't share the same opinion.

Wilder and Fury are obligated for a third time, yep. They also were happy to fight each other in the first fight when AJ wasn't. I merely said you have excuses for AJ even though he still hasn't fought the 2 best HW's in the world despite being in his 2nd title reign whilst the other 2 HW's are fighting each other in a trilogy.

What does there 2018 purses have to do with anything? AJ fighting in the US he isn't known over there at all so why would Wilder be the B Side in his own country where he's the bigger name? If it was at Wembley it's a different story.

You claim AJ hasn't ducked anyone but he hasn't fought the 2 best guys in his own weight class. Thats facts.

You can keep crying about it, I've got time x
I see I'm arguing with a simpleton, when Fury was out of the sport there were 3 champions AJ, Wilder and Parker. One guy was unifying the titles against Parker in front of 90,000 people making $20mill a fight, the other was fighting in Alabama in a half empty stadium in yet another cherry picked voluntary making peanuts. The fact you think Wilder deserved 50/50 is asinine. When Fury came back he fought pure cans, and looked terrible, so Wilder cherry picked Fury. Since that fight was announced how could AJ fight Fury, when he was contracted to fight Wilder and had the rematch clauses, use your nogin pal. Fury AJ will 100% happen next year, both teams have already agreed terms.

Yep, Fedor nuthuggers go on and on about the "10 years" but in all those 10 years, in all his career, he only has 4 HW title defenses. That's it, 4. Stipe already has 4 HW title defenses and he did it in way less time.

While Fedor was the reigning defending HW champ instead of defending his belt against a legit top 3 contender, he "fought" Yuji Nagata https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yuji_Nagata in a squash match, a Japanese Pro wrestler with almost 0 MMA experience, and whos sole purpose was to job to Crocop and Fedor to pad their records.

Throw in all the freakshow fights and this thread has Fedor's name all over it.

<JRSmith40>

I see I'm arguing with a simpleton, when Fury was out of the sport there were 3 champions AJ, Wilder and Parker. One guy was unifying the titles against Parker in front of 90,000 people making $20mill a fight, the other was fighting in Alabama in a half empty stadium in yet another cherry picked voluntary making peanuts. The fact you think Wilder deserved 50/50 is asinine. When Fury came back he fought pure cans, and looked terrible, so Wilder cherry picked Fury. Since that fight was announced how could AJ fight Fury, when he was contracted to fight Wilder and had the rematch clauses, use your nogin pal. Fury AJ will 100% happen next year, both teams have already agreed terms.

Youre talking like you have the boxing knowledge of Howard Cosell but youre just using quotes all directlt from Hearn. None of this is your own opinion. Its like taking every word Dana says.

Youre very angry just for a difference of opinion.

Youre talking like you have the boxing knowledge of Howard Cosell but youre just using quotes all directlt from Hearn. None of this is your own opinion. Its like taking every word Dana says.

Youre very angry just for a difference of opinion.
Quotes from Hearn, none of my opinions are my own? So instead of refuting those claims you just flat out lie, very interesting, you have once again just confirmed you are a 1st class simpleton. As the wise Mayweather senior once said, you don't know shit about boxing.

Quotes from Hearn, none of my opinions are my own? So instead of refuting those claims you just flat out lie, very interesting, you have once again just confirmed you are a 1st class simpleton. As the wise Mayweather senior once said, you don't know shit about boxing.

Cheers Eddie x

Cheers Eddie x
I take it you can't refute any of those claims sunshine huh? No worries, if you need me to educate you on any other boxing issues just send me a DM pal, will be glad to enlighten once again. Peace baby boi

I take it you can't refute any of those claims sunshine huh? No worries, if you need me to educate you on any other boxing issues just send me a DM pal, will be glad to enlighten once again. Peace baby boi

If im honest with you, i stopped reading and just thought you needed to let it out.

If im honest with you, i stopped reading and just thought you needed to let it out.
image.jpg

Yep, Fedor nuthuggers go on and on about the "10 years" but in all those 10 years, in all his career, he only has 4 HW title defenses. That's it, 4. Stipe already has 4 HW title defenses and he did it in way less time.

While Fedor was the reigning defending HW champ instead of defending his belt against a legit top 3 contender, he "fought" Yuji Nagata https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yuji_Nagata in a squash match, a Japanese Pro wrestler with almost 0 MMA experience, and whos sole purpose was to job to Crocop and Fedor to pad their records.

Throw in all the freakshow fights and this thread has Fedor's name all over it.

<JRSmith40>
Pride seldom made fights for the title..any title.that is on them. It matters not since Fedor always won :)

Not fighting Anthony Joshua, I'm assuming.
It didn't work out for him very well, as he just got smoked by Fury.
The same could then be said about Joshua not fighting Fury. Wilder and Fury fought, if anybody would be ducking, it's Joshua for sure

became Champ in 2015 and thought a bunch of bums, ducked Klitscko, Ducked AJ ducked Whyte and cherry picked Tyson Fury coming off a 2 year coke/drink binge. Pathetic champ, who was protected by the WBC, just look at his mandatory defences.
Ortiz is a bum? Also I never heard anybody saying that Fury would be a cherry pick lol. They fought and they fought twice. Joshua didn't. Boxing is so messed up right now but if anybody is avoiding in the top3, it's Joshua for sure

Ortiz is a bum? Also I never heard anybody saying that Fury would be a cherry pick lol. They fought and they fought twice. Joshua didn't. Boxing is so messed up right now but if anybody is avoiding in the top3, it's Joshua for sure
Since becoming Champ, Wilder fought:
Eric Molina - 37th
Duapas - 34th
Szpilka - 24th
Arreloa - 43rd
Washington - 41st
Stiiverne - Unranked
In 5 years Wilder has shown no desire to Unify the titles and happy to fight absolute cans. Ortiz was a legit win, obviously he was old but nonetheless a legit top 5 opponent. Fury came off a 2 year layoff, where he nearly killed himself with booze and drugs and weighed 400lbs. He came back against a cruiserweight and looked terrible. Nobody gave him a chance against Wilder, even his father begged him not to take the fight. Joshua offered Wilder multiple career high paydays including the $120mill offer which were all refused. Add in the blatant duck of Klitscho back in 2015, and the recent duck of Whyte it just shows his character. https://www.boxingscene.com/wilder-not-rushed-klitschko-says-finkel--86714

Last edited:
easy answer ! Pride folded and thus he had no title to defend. :)

Lol great, how about this one, the first fight he had after winning the Pride HW title against a guy who was 4 - 2 in MMA at the time

GSP
Serra
Bisping
McGregor

No excuses. Just plain cowardice. Money is not a legit reason. A champ should never stall divisions.

Back