Champions picking fights? No jokes,no trolling,be serious.

BrownHammer

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
So since Conor have come to UFC, it seems like thing has changed to a New Level. I was never a fan of not defending the belt, a champion should defend their belt first then Call them self a champion. And i was never a fan of champions picking fights and calling out People. This is my definition of a true champion, "A champion (from the late Latin campio) is the victor in a Challenge and who can prove that he will be victore agianst anyone agian in a Challenge, and prove that the one time wasnt a fluke or a Lucky shot".

Like Eddie Alvarez, he just landed a freaking good left puch and caught RDA. I dont feel like he was dominating RDA like Cain dominating his opponents or Ronda Rousey before Holm fight. To be honest With you guys, champions are those who proves them selfs and waits for the Next Challenge. In my eyes fighters like Bisping,Eddie and Conor are not champions. This comes from a Eddie and a conor fan.

What dose you guys think? And please, if you are trying to be funny or trolling, please dont do it. Just dont.

I didnt read your shit but I'm ok with established champions picking fights as long as the guy they want to fight is top 5

I didnt read your shit but I'm ok with established champions picking fights as long as the guy they want to fight is top 5

So you agree a fight between Bisping and Henderson? Or a fight between Eddie alvarez and Conor? Or freaking Stipe vs DC? When you have number 1,2 and 3 working their asses of to get a chance of their life? It shouldnt be that way becuase this is fighting, Conor is in Featherweight division for a reason, he has no chance in Lightweight. Sorry guys, he isnt that talented a fighter. Let him fight a guy like Ferguson or RDA, god damit Nate kicked his ass on a 10 dats notice. He was in Mexico drinking and partying.

So you agree a fight between Bisping and Henderson? Or a fight between Eddie alvarez and Conor? Or freaking Stipe vs DC? When you have number 1,2 and 3 working their asses of to get a chance of their life? It shouldnt be that way becuase this is fighting, Conor is in Featherweight division for a reason, he has no chance in Lightweight. Sorry guys, he isnt that talented a fighter. Let him fight a guy like Ferguson or RDA, god damit Nate kicked his ass on a 10 dats notice. He was in Mexico drinking and partying.

Bisping and Hendo I'm ok with cause I'm a fanboy

Hendo and Bisping I want to see, sucks for Jacare though, as he obviously deserves it. Eddie needs to shut up and fight Khabib or Ferguson, he is in no place to be calling anyone out. Conor needs to defend in his next fight or be stripped.

The champion is the person with the belt, period. Your definition of a champion is irrelevant. Whether or not you like champions calling people out is irrelevant.

Hendo and Bisping I want to see, sucks for Jacare though, as he obviously deserves it. Eddie needs to shut up and fight Khabib or Ferguson, he is in no place to be calling anyone out. Conor needs to defend in his next fight or be stripped.

I understand that People dont want to see Eddie vs Khabib becuase Khabib has been out that much. So who should then fight Eddie? I think we should give RDA or Tony the shot, RDA deserves it becuase that wasnt a fight really and he did defend it 3 times. Tony should get the fight becuase he has proven him self, but the last fight wasnt good.
Khabib deserves the fight becuase he has alot of fans and he is the Money fight besided Conor, and the guy is good.

No sorry, i dont want to see a 46 year old guy who has been KOd so many times in his last 7 fights. Bisping is just in it for a easy fight, i want to see Bisping vs Yoel Romero becuase i think Bisping shouldn have won that fight agianst Anderson Silva.

the fact you say Eddie, Bisping and Conor are not champions totally discredits anything else you said

I don't think anyone should pick who they would or wouldn't fight. The promotion should set up the fights and you fight or get another job.

The champion is the person with the belt, period. Your definition of a champion is irrelevant. Whether or not you like champions calling people out is irrelevant.

Its true, what i think dosent mean shit. But i have the right to say what i think and i hope that People would respect that.
Let me tell you this, if fighter X wins a fight agianst fighter Y in a sword fight. And then he says he is a true champion and would fight anyone anywhere. Becuase that is what champions do, they dont pick fights they take on the best becuase thats what champions do. Why should a champion take a guy who is ranked very low? A champion is the "best of the best". The best of the best shouldnt be fighting a low guy just becuase its "Money fight". WHo the hell cared about Nate before Conor came? Really guys? Who cared about Nate before Conor came?

At least Bisping takes a challenge as he got KO'd by Henderson. Conor however was ducking the lightweight division until he defeated Aldo. Fortunately it backfired when he handpicked Nate Diaz and got his ass beat.

Dana picked Bsping, Bisping picked Hendo, Hendo picked not retiring, Sherdog picked this to be a fun topic.

I don't think anyone should pick who they would or wouldn't fight. The promotion should set up the fights and you fight or get another job.

Thank you sir, my dream scenario would be removing this ranking system and make it a "Leauge" where every fighter in a division will meet eachoter 2 time in a season, and then the champion will be decided by Points, and we should have 2 minute rounds.

Its true, what i think dosent mean shit. But i have the right to say what i think and i hope that People would respect that.
Let me tell you this, if fighter X wins a fight agianst fighter Y in a sword fight. And then he says he is a true champion and would fight anyone anywhere. Becuase that is what champions do, they dont pick fights they take on the best becuase thats what champions do. Why should a champion take a guy who is ranked very low? A champion is the "best of the best". The best of the best shouldnt be fighting a low guy just becuase its "Money fight". WHo the hell cared about Nate before Conor came? Really guys? Who cared about Nate before Conor came?

Jim-Carrey-Ok.gif

if you can get to the title you should be able to pick who you fight, as long as they are in the top 15

At least Bisping takes a challenge as he got KO'd by Henderson. Conor however was ducking the lightweight division until he defeated Aldo. Fortunately it backfired when he handpicked Nate Diaz and got his ass beat.

But you agree With me that Nate wasnt even relevant before that Conor fight, like he wasnt even fighting for a while before the michael Johnson fight. I have been watching ufc since i was 14 years, and i saw Nate in TUF. He really wasnt that big of a deal before conor, i actually saw him as a unsportsmanlike. I respect him as a fighter, but he is to
unsportsmanlike. Coming to fights With way over his weight and doing stupid Things, thats not how i want a fighter to be. A fighter should respect the other guy who he meets, Cerrone didnt do shit to him. He even said "I dont care if he is not on weight".

I don't like but twitter is a big part of the sport now. Creating a buzz on the interwebs gains favor with the UFC.

Back