Champion vs Champion fights

Sampsonsimpson

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Which one of these inter-divisional championship fights interests you the most? Which one do you think has the best shot at actually happening?

Stipe vs Cormier

Cormier vs Bisping

Bisping vs Woodley

Woodley vs Alvarez

Alvarez vs McGregor

McGregor vs Cruz

Cruz vs Might Mouse

Nunes vs Joanna

Cruz/MM Hands Down... They've fought before. That being said I would like to see Cruz/Conor at 145, or Conor/Alvarez at 155... Or Barboza after he takes that strap.

McGregor vs. Cruz would be great.

Conor/Cruz. I don't like Cruz and would like to see Conor beat him.

Cormier vs Stipe would probably be the closest matchup because a lot of the others are weight mismatches

You forgot Woodley vs Nunes, I think he's looking for that fight!

I wanna see Conor-Alvarez just to see Conor take his head off

Conor/Cruz. I don't like Cruz and would like to see Conor beat him.

Cormier vs Stipe would probably be the closest matchup because a lot of the others are weight mismatches

Yeah Cormier vs Stipe would be a fun fight. I would favor Stipe in that matchup I think he would win a UD.

Cruz vs MM and Cruz vs McGregor are very interesting

All I know... Cruz is one bad motherfucker!

You forgot Woodley vs Nunes, I think he's looking for that fight!
So long as it isn't Wonderboy I think he's down!

I'd like to see Woodley vs Bisping (or Wonderboy/Bisping if Wonderboy wins!), Conor vs Alvarez (once Conor defends at FW a couple of times) or Cruz vs either Conor or MM.

I very much doubt Bisping faces Cormier. Cormier may want to fight Stipe but I doubt Stipe would want to fight Cormier. So I can't forsee any 'champ vs champ' matches in the higher weight classes.

Conor beats all of them.

Conor vs Miocic would be fun. I got Conor by body shots when fighting those huge fighters.

I wanna see Conor-Alvarez just to see Conor take his head off

I like that fight and it's one that could potentially happen if Conor beats Nate. I'd favor Alvarez, he is the more complete and experienced fighter but Conor could get the KO I think.

Alvarez vs McGregor is most likely. It could happen this year if Conor beats Nate.

Mighty Mouse vs Cruz could happen but not until next year. And they'd both have to keep winning and stay healthy

Cruz. Cruz v. Whoever. Doesn't matter, want Cruz.

Back