Champion Daniel Cormier and former UFC fighter Kenny Florian choose Tyron Woodley!

Rose is so overrated on here it's nuts. & KK is super underrated/not as well known. It's just like Holly vs Valentina. Except Holly wasn't overrated.

I'm a huge Rose fan, and I agree she's overrated. It's mostly from being likeable, and then also from dominating the cheerleader.

I'm worried she overrates her own striking. If she does, I think she will get worked over. If she goes at it determined to grapple Karolina, then she can win.

<bball2>

I don't know what this one means. He got to poo?
Kevin-Garnett-Reaction-at-2013-Dunk-Contest.gif

Only because they knew if they didn't Woodley would blast them as racist and Luke Thomas would have a 3 hour show about how he agrees.

I'm a huge Rose fan, and I agree she's overrated. It's mostly from being likeable, and then also from dominating the cheerleader.

I'm worried she overrates her own striking. If she does, I think she will get worked over. If she goes at it determined to grapple Karolina, then she can win.
Well said, Peter. KK is hard to get down though. The grappling is the key for Rose.

The only commentator who's opinion I value - Dominic Cruz.

Who's he picking?

Has Woodley in the past had problems cutting weight? There are murmurs on Twitter that he's struggling.

do you care though? do you?

Honestly no. If Robbie wins, good for him, he put the time and work in.

If Woodley wins, good for him too. Not a fan of his style of fighting but I respect him as a fighter and his capability.

Honestly no. If Robbie wins, good for him, he put the time and work in.

If Woodley wins, good for him too. Not a fan of his style of fighting but I respect him as a fighter and his capability.

heh, I was being a tool. I agree though I do want Robbie to win. Been a fan of his for years and this run is a lot of fun to watch (even though I thought Condit won). I do hope for a great fight, as always, but my gut says Woodley finishes him early.

they work together
and tyron is a sensitive character, he'd probably hold it against them lol
Too bad they didn't ask Cruz. He would give zero fucks about professional courtesy and would probably take a stab at Kenny too just for fun.

Lawler is tough as nails, but he's pretty much relied on that to edge out some razor close decisions. I thought Hendricks and Condit both beat him. Lawler also has a lot of wear and tear on him which catches up with everyone at some point. Woodley is more explosive, more power, quicker, better wrestler. Lawler has the edge with chin and gas tank.

After Robbie wins:

"I never said that." - Kenny Florian.

Back