Champion Daniel Cormier and former UFC fighter Kenny Florian choose Tyron Woodley!

agree 100%. She's going to go places at 115.
I am a huge Joanna fan, she is my favorite female fighter and no one else even comes close but my point of saying this is that although I think Karolina handles Rose on Saturday I do not think she beats Joanna, however I do think they should schedule this fight for msg with the huge polish population in NY.

I thought he picked Robbie. Must've changed his tiny little mind.
@TheRuthlessOne

39712-1075015.png

I am a huge Joanna fan, she is my favorite female fighter and no one else even comes close but my point of saying this is that although I think Karolina handles Rose on Saturday I do not think she beats Joanna, however I do think they should schedule this fight for msg with the huge polish population in NY.

I would like to see that fight for sure. If I remember correctly Joanna subbed Karolina in an amateur fight. I know that's the past but it might weigh on KK's mind a bit.

I would like to see that fight for sure. If I remember correctly Joanna subbed Karolina in an amateur fight. I know that's the past but it might weigh on KK's mind a bit.
I think it would be a great fight, and the UFC would be smart to book this fight for msg assuming Karolina does win.
Wow, I was not aware of that... That would be an interesting tie into that fight for sure.

Damn, so many tko's. You think the Just Bleed Gods are going to be out in full force yeh

Also, good pick on the Karolina/Rose fight buddeh.
Fully confident in those KO picks(take out Ian since...you know :( ). Only one that might not be is the KK fight.

Rose is so overrated on here it's nuts. & KK is super underrated/not as well known. It's just like Holly vs Valentina. Except Holly wasn't overrated.

I find this to be a particularly tough fight to pick.

Fully confident in those KO picks(take out Ian since...you know :( ). Only one that might not be is the KK fight.

Rose is so overrated on here it's nuts. & KK is super underrated/not as well known. It's just like Holly vs Valentina. Except Holly wasn't overrated.
That's a bummer, I was sort of excited for that fight. If KK KO's Rose I will literally die laughing because of how vastly overrated rose is on Sherdog lol.
I have KK winning a decision but we shall see.

Could not agree more.

Side note: funnily enough all of your recent main event picks have been polar opposites of mine except Tate and Conor.

<bball2>

I don't know what this one means. He got to poo?

You mean they pick their fellow broadcaster? Color me surprised. They also both picked Namajunas to win,which is probably the company pick as well.
You've been hating on rose since she dismantled tecia

Back