Challenge 6-26-20

You should roll out for Santacon https://www.santacon.info/San_Francisco-CA/
Whole lotta Santas getting wasted all over

Dude, Dan Ackroyd (now I can't spell Dan Ackroyd?), was the original Santa, mine hand no bearing, but he he'd have sued, I got no where to go. Once you do a fucked up Santa right, you don't ever have to do it again. I couldn't do it for charity. I commit. Sidenote. These guys opened for .38 special. One of the most organic times of my life, by that I mean, the opposite of inorganic.

We had a crazy party at the river one time, we planned it for awhile, and the cops always right behind, so we shake it up and I'm writing the notes in codes and planting them in bathrooms a couple weeks ahead. Miraculaously, we're out in the boondocks and I'm proud as hell we pulled this off. Before cell phones. I said would somebody turn up the fucking music, I got this locked down. Directly behind me, a Vietnamese guy slides down a 200 ft lodge pole and turns on this song. He just moved to the states and someone got wind and thought it would be hilarious to plant him up a tree with the music at at snap. You can live a hundred lifetimes and not even know your friends. We're still pals. The song, for the ladies by the river in the moon light:

Honestly, how far can you go, playing around with anonymous pals on a website on the holidays. It's kind of empowering not to have the old powers, they weren't stripped, but they weren't rushed to the bedside with white horses either. It's a good moment for pause. There was no event that happened. I fell in the course of a human moment in life for minute, ...and shit fell into place. Itsn't that the goal in a healthy relationship? I never had ya, you were never mine to have, so I had nothing to lose, the truth is when that moment's in your face, how do you respond to time? Of course I'd love to be the ding dong forever, but, very kind to let me bow out and play along and screw with the valves and toss shit around from the balcony. Can you imagine a better legacy? I learned wayyy back. If people genuinely, which is a trick word, genuinely, isn't legal terminology, people either respect you or they don't. And (how do you spell skewer?) ..skewering (that doesn't look right),

Handing your guts and stupidity on a track cart. I ain't looking for love. It's not easy to base an entire life on being out of your mind and unreliable, and no one legitimately knows what's going on with you. My legacy, ...is, you spend a course of a life, you're life, you, and no matter what you do in persona or on the home front, of phonecall, you are Don Quixote, and there's no escape. I'm alright, not alright with that's who I am. But, I'm still here. You tell me how I exiif.

The dare equation used to have another name among a few friends, we'd sit in an dark room and just ask one question, and if you don't wanna answer you do the shit, the caveat, you weren't allowed in the dark room if you hesitated or waffled, that's that. Still friends, but never to play in the hole. 9 people in a drop hole dark room, and it was just you play or climb up. There were rituals before, but the screening process is just you get one shot, and if the majority thinks you're full of shit, your full of shit. It was heavy shit. Pure truth in a shark tank. /// Hey, if you Shelley, Mike's wife, in the hole, wanted you to fuck her, would you fuck Shelley? If you're believed, you pick the tunes. That will likely never equate here anymore, but it was always the backdrop for me. We had it. Order comes via giving a shit with one another. And the only endgame is if you play the game.

Back