Chael's take on Cain vs. Ngannou

Harmonica

Strong, silent type
@Silver
Reaction score

In my opinion, he is right. Cain tends to be stubborn sometimes in the sense that he doesn't use his main weapon - namely, wrestling - as much as he should, relying instead too much on his not-that-great (compared to his wrestling) striking. Him coming out and looking to trade punches with Ngannou is definitely within the realm of possibility.

That's why this fight could get ugly for him, and as such is an intriguing match-up for the fans.

Discuss.

He says basical noob level thangs If goes to the ground Cain if not Ngannou but most of all I hope Cain wont injure himself till the fight

Cain ain't fighting in 2019. He hasn't had a long enough break.

Ngannou possesses no legitimate threat to Cain at all

Cain takes him down with his first attempt and smashes his face in easily

This.. Ngannou has small punchers chance. Chael himself has bigger chance beating Ngannou than Ngannou has against Cain.

This.. Ngannou has small punchers chance. Chael himself has bigger chance beating Ngannou than Ngannou has against Cain.

The whole point of the video and this thread is that Cain might not decide to take him down and instead trade punches with him...which is not the best course of action.

ngannou will ko him

cain will be too reckless

If Kane is at or near prime form then he'll steamrole Ngannou, if he isn't he may still win with wrestling or he could get his head knocked clean off.

Francis will drag Cain into the hell planes and ko him into retirement.

Cain will have to close that distance and fast.

Cain will have to close that distance and fast.

If he is smart, he will look to close the distance and press him against the cage for a couple of rounds, then speed it up as Francis' energy levels drop.

I don't get why people are giving Ngannou so little chance, he has been matched up with wrestlers 3 times so far and is 2-1 in those match ups. His TDD seems really good and he's hard to finish and his KO power doesn't seem to fade. I think Cain is the rightful favorite but Ngannou can clip him at any time.

I don't get why people are giving Ngannou so little chance, he has been matched up with wrestlers 3 times so far and is 2-1 in those match ups. His TDD seems really good and he's hard to finish and his KO power doesn't seem to fade. I think Cain is the rightful favorite but Ngannou can clip him at any time.

His TDD will not be enough to stop Cain, provided he goes with a wrestling gameplan. In that particular scenario, Cain will do what Stipe could not - finish Ngannou on the ground with punches.

However, if he decides to prove a point by standing with him, he might as well get knocked into Bolivian.

Cain's body may be made of papier mache but I don't think his brain is.

He'll come to wrestle and he'll win.

CHAEL STARTING TO UNDERSTAND .... BEFORE HE HAD NO CLUE OF NGANNOU CAPABILITIES BUT NOW HE SEE ALL IT TAKES IS .... ONE PUNCH

His TDD will not be enough to stop Cain, provided he goes with a wrestling gameplan. In that particular scenario, Cain will do what Stipe could not - finish Ngannou on the ground with punches.

However, if he decides to prove a point by standing with him, he might as well be knocked into Bolivian.

You never know, Blaydes was supposed to just take Ngannou down easily in the rematch and he got KOed before he could. Ngannou seems like a better version of Kongo and he almost finished Cain and Cain has forgotten to wrestle before as well. Like I said Cain should be the favorite but Ngannou has a much bigger chance than he's being given in this thread.

I can't believe people still think Santa, The Easter Bunny, or Cain Velasques exist.

Back