Chael's podcast featuring less & less ufc fighters?

• Thread starter Deleted member 388303
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 388303

I really enjoy Chael Sonnens' podcast and listen to it religiously.

I would really like your opinion on this. Have you noticed since Chael was signed as a Bellator fighter back in October that there has been less and less UFC fighters in his podcast?

Or am I talking out of my ass?

yeah, but i actually like it better now. him making fun of his co-host is a lot more entertaining than interviewing lower tier ufc fighters

Yeah the banter between him and Joel is entertaining. Waiting for the day Joel loses it and actually stabs Chael in the neck lol

Chael's podcast is amazing either way.

Chael bless.

Yeah the banter between him and Joel is entertaining. Waiting for the day Joel loses it and actually stabs Chael in the neck lol

I swear, he gets closer and closer every time Chael corrects his grammar. Not really sure how I feel about the whole "Nickbone" thing, though. It feels like a joke that's long since run its course.

I swear, he gets closer and closer every time Chael corrects his grammar. Not really sure how I feel about the whole "Nickbone" thing, though. It feels like a joke that's long since run its course.

Oh yeah, Ladd and me, and Chael corrects him Ladd and I. I just can sense Joel getting irate. Lol

But do you think the UFC is blocking current fighters from being guests on his podcast?

I don't know how people can listen to this.

It seems to be a never-ending loop of "Now let me tell ya about this amazing toilet paper that I personally use to wipe my very own ass and I swear by it! You can go to terletpaper.com and use the code CHAEL and get 10% off".

Now you were in a really weird living situation with your ex wife weren't you Joel, tell the viewers about that

Oh yeah, Ladd and me, and Chael corrects him Ladd and I. I just can sense Joel getting irate. Lol

But do you think the UFC is blocking current fighters from being guests on his podcast?

Could they do that? Though I guess now that you mention it, it's been a recent thing, and he doesn't even mention -trying- to get UFC fighters on anymore. Last current fighter he had on was... Al "The Raging Real-Estate Agent" Iaquinta, wasn't it?

Edfit: Or maybe it was Tony Ferguson. Either way, it's pretty seldom nowadays.

Could they do that? Though I guess now that you mention it, it's been a recent thing, and he doesn't even mention -trying- to get UFC fighters on anymore. Last current fighter he had on was... Al "The Raging Real-Estate Agent" Iaquinta, wasn't it?

Edfit: Or maybe it was Tony Ferguson. Either way, it's pretty seldom nowadays.

Well from what I can see, out of the last 24 podcasts the only UFC fighters featured were Eddie Alvarez, Jon Jones, and Tim Kennedy.
Both Jon Jones and Tim Kennedy is nobody's bitch, so I doubt they would listen to the UFC.
Might just be nonsense what I am saying, I don't know.

Chaels podcast is my fav, but I'm listening to it less because of Joel. He is too involved in the whole show. If he popped in just once in a while on the show to make a comment - kind of like some producers do - it would be preferable to me.

However - what's the money on it hoss entertains me greatly!

I love his podcast, but find Joel to be annoying. Maybe it is just me though.

Chael hypes the hell out of UFC events, so no I don't think so.

3 times roider

his fans are pathetic

I really enjoy Chael Sonnens' podcast and listen to it religiously.

I would really like your opinion on this. Have you noticed since Chael was signed as a Bellator fighter back in October that there has been less and less UFC fighters in his podcast?

Or am I talking out of my ass?
First of all, the hole show is a fake shit. Everything Chaele dose os fake. His relationship with the other guy isnt the way its coming up on the podcast, they are doing it to fool people. Secondly he is doing Donald Trump "Handmovment". When he talks, look at his hands, he is acting like donald trump. Americans may be rerarded, alas why listen to his fake ass.

First of all, the hole show is a fake shit. Everything Chaele dose os fake. His relationship with the other guy isnt the way its coming up on the podcast, they are doing it to fool people. Secondly he is doing Donald Trump "Handmovment". When he talks, look at his hands, he is acting like donald trump. Americans may be rerarded, alas why listen to his fake ass.

is english your third language?

i dont like the mickey mouse voice from chael and his talk is mostly bad. for example he talked bad about mcgregor, but now hes licking mcgregors a....

Back