Chael's okay in my books

Hamm and Clov

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Detested him the entire time he was fighting in the UFC. Thought he was a racist, criminal, asshole. That said, his ubiquitous presence on YouTube has caused me to turn around. I actually really enjoy his videos. He's informative, prescient with predictions, and fairly entertaining. I also kind of dig the grainy production.

chaels the man he offered king mo financial stability so hes def not a racist

Chael P Sonnen - West Linn Gangsta, Scholar, and Seer.

His fight breakdowns are second to none.

Just NEVER trust his fight picks, and you're good to go.

Detested him the entire time he was fighting in the UFC. Thought he was a racist, criminal, asshole. That said, his ubiquitous presence on YouTube has caused me to turn around. I actually really enjoy his videos. He's informative, prescient with predictions, and fairly entertaining. I also kind of dig the grainy production.

I hope you also understand now that it was all an act.

He was playing a role when he was fighting in UFC to hype up the fights, playing the heel so to speak.

He's definitely a character that's grown on me. I enjoy him, despite the rampage fight putting me to sleep.

I hope you also understand now that it was all an act.

He was playing a role when he was fighting in UFC to hype up the fights, playing the heel so to speak.

Yeah, and he was incredibly talented at that. Created a template for Conor. I fucking HATED him.

Chael is awesome and his mother is very nice as well.

chaels the man he offered king mo financial stability so hes def not a racist

What was the situation with the King? I am guessing this is his early days in MMA. Didn't his Rizin GP win net him over 300 gs? I thought that was the number I read...He has made alot of money between StrikeForce and BMMA and wrestling...

What was the situation with the King? I am guessing this is his early days in MMA. Didn't his Rizin GP win net him over 300 gs? I thought that was the number I read...He has made alot of money between StrikeForce and BMMA and wrestling...

i dont think hemade moneywrestling u have t win a gold medal for that u can youtube it king mo talks about it

The fact that so many people thought Chael's rambunctious 2010-2013 character was real is a poor reflection on our community...

The fact that so many people thought Chael's rambunctious 2010-2013 character was real is a poor reflection on our community...
WWE style is so obvious but people are always going crazy about it. Cody opened his mouth and half of Brazil was offended. It's so juvenile.

i dont think hemade moneywrestling u have t win a gold medal for that u can youtube it king mo talks about it

In TNA and after listening to Ben Askren on Joe Rogan I think he did make money eresrling collegiate too

Chael should run for office. He'd make a great politician.

He actually has run for office. I don't know all the details, but he has run in the past and did not win. May have been around the same time he got int trouble with the law. Perhaps someone else could fill us in with the specifics?

Back