Chael's Gameplan must be set for Johnny;)

Tazdevil

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
Constant pressure like Cain which Sonnen usually does, just gots to make sure his
cardio is good. He's not cutting weight so I actually am giving Chael a better chance against Jones than most think.

But than again there's only one Cain V.

Thats kind of Chael's gameplan for all of his fights. Sometimes is works and sometimes it doesn't I wouldn't bet that it works against Bones.

lol

If your going by the Cain/JDS fight Chael would also have to pack enough power in his strikes to take him out his game early. JDS didn't just gas cuz of pressure, he was hurting.

Jones isnt a boxer like JDS he has a wrestling background. Wont work for Chael

Chael will not get JBJ down, it'll be other way around.

Thats kind of Chael's gameplan for all of his fights. Sometimes is works and sometimes it doesn't I wouldn't bet that it works against Bones.

This. It's not exactly a secret as to what he's going to try to do to Jones. It's what he does in all of his fights. It'll be interesting to see how Jones deals with it though. Most everyone else he has faced has been relying on sprawl and brawl.

Jones is going to woop Chael so bad it is not even going to be funny.

No. Cael has nowhere NEAR the standup game Cain has. It was his standup game, combined with the pressure for takedowns that ended JDS.

LMAO. Jones has showed in every fight that pressure does not bother him at all. He just clinches you, and whatever from there.

Jon is way too multi-faceted and his cardio is probably better than Chael's.
Wrestling both offensive and defensive/ Jon. Never been taken down takes down other wrestlers.
Striking Jon Out-struck some of the best strikers in the game.
Grappling Jon Submitted them too.
Chael gassed when he had Anderson in mount. Jon went five full rounds with Rashad and when Vitor slowed down Jon turned up.
So Chael may try to do the same thing, but this is a different kind of fighter.

Constant pressure like Cain which Sonnen usually does, just gots to make sure his
cardio is good. He's not cutting weight so I actually am giving Chael a better chance against Jones than most think.

You just described the gameplan Chael always uses. Good job Mr. Holmes..

Its not like Jones is a wrestler or anything.

I don't get the correlation here. How is Cain beating JDS a blueprint for Chael beating Jones? Sonnen's pressure is effective, but could never be as effective as Cain's as Chael doesn't have the fraction of Cain's power & finishing capabilities. Furthermore, JBJ & JDS share very little similarities in attributes, style, strengths, weaknesses, question marks, etc. I don't see a functioning analogy here at all....

Back