Chael will probably retire, win or lose

When Chael wins I will commit a federal offence in his honour.

But seriously TS, do you have a sauce or is this just mindless speculation? Chael will still be fighting until the money isn't any good..

iF THATS TRUE WHY DID HE ASK dANA IF THE WINNER GETS THE NEXT TITLE SHOT? yOU FAIL ts.

He promised his dying father he'd become ufc champion, this is his last chance to fulfill his promise, there is no way in hell he refuses a shot at the title. It doesn't matter though, Vitor is going to shatter his jaw.

Chael already said in a interview with fox that if he got the call he had to fight Chris Weidman he won't be happy to fight him.
Not saying he wouldnt fight him but he said he wanted a fight with Belfort and I think he will retire after the fight.

It's only a #1 contender's fight if Vitor wins.

Chael won't get a title shot if he wins.

Yeah, if he wins he'll deny a title shot and retire... makes sense.

When Chael wins I will commit a federal offence in his honour.

But seriously TS, do you have a sauce or is this just mindless speculation? Chael will still be fighting until the money isn't any good..

Tabasco, Siracha- 2 best hot sauces

Chael already said in a interview with fox that if he got the call he had to fight Chris Weidman he won't be happy to fight him.
Not saying he wouldnt fight him but he said he wanted a fight with Belfort and I think he will retire after the fight.

True, but Chael also sounded like he only wanted to fight Vitor if it would be a #1 Contender match... I'm pretty sure he wants to make a run at the title if he wanted that little detail to be clear when he talked to Dana.

At this point chael can start doing one fight every 8-10 months and take it easy. He might not be the top fighter in any division but he's one of the MVPs for UFC.

Chael specifically requested that Vitor's title shot to be on the line in their fight. He's not going to throw away the money in a title fight if he wins. If Vitor KOs him, there's a good chance he'll retire but there's 0% if he wins.

Didn't he say that when they were still leading into Silva vs Weidman 1?

Pretty sure it was just promoting the fight.

Back