Chael vs Wandy

Long time Wanderlei fan; I saw him fight when I was still living in Japan. Hated him for crushing Sakuraba, but couldn't help be a fan, as Wandy is the epitome of a warrior.

All that said, Sonnen is obviously the favorite in this matchup by a wide margin. Anyone who disagrees just isn't being honest or objective. Chael is just a terrible matchup for those old Chute Boxe fighters.

Silva really has a great defensive guard. He isnt the guy to be subbing people off his back but his guard is very hard to pass and its hard to land big shots against. Silva seems a little fragile nowadays though. So who can really say. The only thing i know is the outcome really doesn't mean much to the world of mma.

I'm going with the fight won't happen due to wand pulling out via some random injury last minute.

The Shale wins via TKO in the first minute.

Chael touches his butt, then they lock eyes and fall deeply in love. It will be the first gay octagon wedding. Dana will officiate. Boy George will be the best man. And there will be nary a dry eye in the house.

If Wand fights with the focus and paitence he had against Le, Sonnen's going to bed. Wand's a former champ, an ATG. If this was a MW fight I'd say Sonnen all day, @ LHW this fight is closer than everyone thinks.

I think that Wand is the underdog in this fight for good reason but people still aren't giving him enough credit. He has pretty good TDD and is great at getting back to his feet. I think he has a decent chance of catching Chael with a punch, but I would still favor Chael. Either way I'll be rootin hard for Wand.

Sonnen takes him down and beats him up. Wand has always had poor TDD, it will show again.

Wand will maul him. Chael really isn't that good. He gets overrated way too much cause of his wwe persona n his performance vs injured silva while abusing trt. Chael got dominated by Maia, a guy who could hang in mw no more n had to drop to ww. + it's a know fact that chael can't take a punch n folds as soon he senses danger.

Don't see this going any other way, than tko w for wand

Chael will need to avoid any punches because if Wand lands one, it's game over.

Chael via UD.

I can't believe I'd ever say this in a million years. but I'm routing for Chael. I'm a huge old school Pride fan too.

Chael is so under his skin it's not even funny. I've grown to like Chael and i want to hear im talk shit after the win haha.

Judging by How Wandy has been acting on TUF, I'm seriously concerned that if he wins he slipped some stomps in there. He is super pissed and aggravated.

Wand has next to no chance the only way he could win is to land a huge hit and KO Sonnen Which will not happen Chael has a very solid chin . Also the fight will go similar to this .

Bell will ring Wand will be angry and pissed charge at Chael go for a swing like a baboon Chael will slip under power double him to his back pass his guard with ease and TKO or lock him up in a Arm Triangle choke for the win in the 1st round .

I have no interest in this fight happening.

Wand has totally tarnished his legacy doing TUF.

I have no interest in this fight happening.

Wand has totally tarnished his legacy doing TUF.

Agree with this, he looks like a completely unprofessional prick.

I think this match is a pick 'em fight, Chael P Sonnens style of bullrushing and smothering isnt going to age as well as Wandys face smashing standup, but they are both aging AND coming off of TRT if Im not mistaken.

Back