Chael vs Wandy

MacPherson911

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Who's gonna win this fight at UFC 175? I personally can't imagine Wanderlei coming out on top. What do you guys predict?

I want the fight to be favorable for Wand, i.e., lots of back and forth strikes ala Pride; but, I think everyone knows it's not gona go down that way.

Chael took Wand down easily on TUF; may be easier during the fight.

Either way, hope it's entertaining!

Shael will turtle up after the first hard shot by Wand

Shael will turtle up after the first hard shot by Wand

i know all the Chael haters like to bring up the Rashad fight but Wand is NOTHING like Rashad. For one Rashad is a much higher class fighter than Wand. Second, Chael looked bad against Rashad because Rashad was able to successfully neutralize Chael's wrestling and obtaining a dominant position. Wand doesn't even have this ability.

Also, if you look at Chael's fights, he very rarely gets hit with a good shot in the stand-up. He is great at timing his takedown attempts and is very aware of the spacing.

I think that Chael Sonnen will win the fight.
I also think that Wanderlei Silva will win the fight.

i know all the Chael haters like to bring up the Rashad fight but Wand is NOTHING like Rashad. For one Rashad is a much higher class fighter than Wand. Second, Chael looked bad against Rashad because Rashad was able to successfully neutralize Chael's wrestling and obtaining a dominant position. Wand doesn't even have this ability.

Also, if you look at Chael's fights, he very rarely gets hit with a good shot in the stand-up. He is great at timing his takedown attempts and is very aware of the spacing.

He's actually not good at not getting hit. Also, his wrestling has looked like shit in recent fights. Once Wand hits him, he'll turtle up. I guarantee it

I love both of them but like most people I feel like Chael can take Wand down for 3 rounds to get the decision...but when it was a 5 round fight I favored Wand to win...more time for Chael to make a mistake like always haha

it was rough seeing chael tap shogun - i get the feeling something similar might happen here

Wand's TDD is pretty solid but I would imagine the gamelan is to counter one of those wild hooks and put him on his ass for 15. Should be an easy fight for Sonnen. Just gotta neutralize that punches chance.

He's actually not good at not getting hit. Also, his wrestling has looked like shit in recent fights. Once Wand hits him, he'll turtle up. I guarantee it

he actually is good at not getting hit, so u are wrong. His wrestling looked shit against 2 great wrestlers. it didn't look like shit against shogun btw. Wand isn't a great wrestler.

I hate Wand's bad attitude and I hope Shale would destroy Wand a the most devastating fashion .

Wand fan here - but Chael will likely dry rape Wand the same way Arona did in Pride.

I'm going with Wand by TKO. I think Chael's top game is heavily overrated in this match up.

I believe I'm the drunkest person on Sherdog right now. Between the Lagunitas, Hamms, Mickeys, and Lone Star beer I am shit hammered. And I am proud. I just used an Oxford comma. 'Cause I'm an old school linguistic gangsta. Straight up, fools.

I believe I'm the drunkest person on Sherdog right now. Between the Lagunitas, Hamms, Mickeys, and Lone Star beer I am shit hammered. And I am proud. I just used an Oxford comma. 'Cause I'm an old school linguistic gangsta. Straight up, fools.

Rock on brother! Keep being you!

Back