Media Chael thought Max beat Volk in their first fight

JustBleed69

Touch-Butt Silver Belt
Yellow Card
Reaction score
Starts at 1:00 min in.

MMAdecisions site is down right now, but if I recall every media outlet had it for Volk, a couple being 50-45 & the majority of them being 49-46.

Wtf has Chael been smoking since retirement?
<JagsKiddingMe>

MMAdecisions site is down right now, but if I recall every media outlet had it for Volk, a couple being 50-45 & the majority of them being 49-46.

<JagsKiddingMe>

The first one was as clear as they come in favor of volk. Personally I thought the second one was close, but for volk, however I do understand why some folks would be scoring it for max I just don’t agree with it. The first fight, I don’t understand how anyone who watched the fight and has even the slightest idea of what they are watching could score it incorrectly. Volk beat max in almost every single aspect of the fight

First one was boring but i could see it for Volk, 2nd one tho...thats another story, judges were smoking and drinking that night for sure.

Chael gets his fights mixed up sometimes, and on top of that, he scores fights kind of bizarrely as well. I remember him saying he thought Lawler won the first Hendricks fight and he thought Hendricks won the second one.. lol smh.

First fight was 4-1 Volk.

Second fight was 3-2 Max.

Why is anyone listening to Chael?

Love Shale when he is telling a Mark Coleman story, speaking about coffee, or apologizing for some shitty shirt his wife bought him.

Shale is astonishingly poor at actual fight analysis, predictions and just over all common sense.

Don't forget that he is a part time troll and full time shill as well.

His video would likely garner less engagement and views had he made the opposite claim

The first one was as clear as they come in favor of volk. Personally I thought the second one was close, but for volk, however I do understand why some folks would be scoring it for max I just don’t agree with it. The first fight, I don’t understand how anyone who watched the fight and has even the slightest idea of what they are watching could score it incorrectly. Volk beat max in almost every single aspect of the fight
This is exactly how I felt. I scored both for Volk, but would not push back if someone argued the second fight for Max as round 3 was razor close and likely the deciding round imo.
The first fight though I do not see a legitimate arguement for Max at all.

I get people making an argument for Max in the 2nd fight, personally I had Volk winning.

But the first? Chael's high as shit.

Volk won #1, #2 was a toss-up.

Either way - the fans lost badly in both fights. Volk seems like a really good guy, and a humble champion... BUT... I really don't find him entertaining whatsoever

The instant rematch after the first fight was stupid dumb since Max was outclassed in the first match instead of other factors like a fluke KO. He should have worked his way back up instead since the rest of the FWs improved and became actual challenges to Max while Max was sitting at the time.

Now Max probably won't get the FW title ever again and will be forced to move to LW.

<JagsKiddingMe>

I don't know about the fist fight, but I thought max won the rematch...

Volk won #1, #2 was a toss-up.

Either way - the fans lost badly in both fights. Volk seems like a really good guy, and a humble champion... BUT... I really don't find him entertaining whatsoever

in both fights against max, i was like, "where is the guy that fought mendes" now that guy fought and brawled...against max, all he did was run and move...I hate guys that fight like that.

in both fights against max, i was like, "where is the guy that fought mendes" now that guy fought and brawled...against max, all he did was run and move...I hate guys that fight like that.

Much easier to get into the pocket on 5'6 t rex arms mendes than it is against a guy like max who had half a foot in height on volk

Chael gets his fights mixed up sometimes, and on top of that, he scores fights kind of bizarrely as well. I remember him saying he thought Lawler won the first Hendricks fight and he thought Hendricks won the second one.. lol smh.

He scores fights bizarrely and/or he trolls, but he isn't mixing this fight up because I distinctly remember him saying that he scored the first fight for Max back when it happened. Don't forget Chael also says that he had Conor winning the scorecards in the Floyd fight before it was stopped lmao although I think we can safely attribute that more to trolling.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back