Chael thinks Varner faked the injury

Yeah, Varner was obviously faking it and forcing his ankle to turn at a 90degree angle every time he tried to step on the leg. Chael's a douchebag if he said that.

Just talked about how he was looking for the easy way out on the post fight show. Real classy Chael, especially coming from a guy who folds like a chair in any tough spots in a fight.

I find it soooooooo funny when the dude behind his computer talks about a fighter's heart. You can critique him all you want but you dont get to talk about his heart and quitting when you dont enter the cage yourself gtfo.

Really?!?!? Just saw that and was only half watching and thought he was saying how it's sad something always happens in the first round in Varner fights.

Was he being sarcastic or did I miss something?

He called him the boy who cried wolf

Did he really say this or is this a troll topic?

I find it soooooooo funny when the dude behind his computer talks about a fighter's heart. You can critique him all you want but you dont get to talk about his heart and quitting when you dont enter the cage yourself gtfo.

You're an idiot.

Just talked about how he was looking for the easy way out on the post fight show. Real classy Chael, especially coming from a guy who folds like a chair in any tough spots in a fight.

wat did he say exactly?

Pretty retarded if he saw the fight and thinks that. They showed it snap after being kicked, and the how he awkwardly landed on it. There's no faking it.

Chael fan boy here, can't defend what he said, it was classless.

What was his reasoning for this? Retarded thing to say.

It actually kinda pissed me off. And of course his fans (why does he have them?) are just "trolls are gonna troll! Lighten up!"

Source?

I won't believe it until I see a video or article providing evidence that Mr. Sonnen said Varner faked his injury.

He said it about 10 minutes ago, live i think, on fox sports one. He did say it.

No one shows heart like Chael

chael-rashad.gif

This, talk about giving up. Varner should be lesson in heart for Chael.

What was his reasoning for this? Retarded thing to say.
He says that over the past 6 years most of Varner's fights end in some sort of freakshow fashion and he suggested that the Doctor didn't really call the fight but that Varner maybe told the doctor he couldn't continue so the doctor would stop the fight.

Chael fan boy here, can't defend what he said, it was classless.

I understand most people on sherdog work at gas stations and can't understand the depth of everything they read. Chael may very well have said something classless however it doesnt give forum posters the right to talk about his heart and laugh at him turtling up.

Back