@plutonium
Reaction score
[YT]RPF_tAaOLQ0[/YT]

The arena will explode because of TRT

Hahahaha war Sonnen's mom!
Thats some funny stuff.

Thanks TS

Hausziege_04.jpg

Wandy looks sad, scared for his life, depressed, mentally broken by Chael ..

I just feel bad for the guy .. he isn't even a UFC caliber fighter anymore and this fight was his funeral, and despite Wandy not having a very high IQ , he perfectly knew it.
He is running .. he keeps running .. the old Wanderlei who took fights on 2 days notice against a heavier opponement is not part of this world anymore.

I just feel bad for the guy .. he isn't even a UFC caliber fighter anymore and this fight was his funeral, and despite Wandy not having a very high IQ , he perfectly knew it.
He is running .. he keeps running .. the old Wanderlei who took fights on 2 days notice against a heavier opponement is not part of this world anymore.

You feel bad for Wandy lol...Do you realize he is one of the scariest guys walking on earth

Nice socks, Kenny.

If I was Vitor, I'd find out Chael's mom's phone number and take her out on a date.

He was also spot on about what Barao and his coaches said after the fight. They're all jokes just like Wanderlei.

Chael looking sharp!!

I agree with everything he said and I hope he destroys Vitor!

War Chael

Not UFC caliber? He's won 3 of his last 5. That's better than Sonnen.

Back