Chael Sonnen:

blb-time-machine_c_428144.webp

Yeah, I like Chael. Can't help it, its like a sickness. His true self seems genuine. I'm drunk, sorry.

He said that the submission was lucky to get . But even if he didn't get the submission he would have steamrolled shogun

He said that the submission was lucky to get . But even if he didn't get the submission he would have steamrolled shogun

I feel like if they fought again shogun would wreck.

what day is it? hell what week is it? month? anyone have any thoughts on who's gonna win tuf brazil tonight? 2 cards one day!!! crazy!!!

Chael is obviously trying to win over more Brazilian fans. It's obvious he would dominate shogun again if they fought.

Foreshadowing to fight Shogun on short notice when Vitor fails the TRT wizz-quiz.

How can you not love Chael P. For all of his promoting, the guy is one of the most humble and considerate fighters I've ever seen.

Foreshadowing to fight Shogun on short notice when Vitor fails the TRT wizz-quiz.

Not outside the realm of possibility, but Chael has never had anything but positive things to say about Shogun.

LOL @ "I would do the same thing". No Chael, you wouldn't. But you've made a damn fine career for yourself by not doing so. You might be quiet for one minute after the fight, but not the full "15".

Didn't see that one coming, classy move. Hespect.

agreed! he did get lucky, but lucky is a legitimate factor in the fight game.

Back