Chael Sonnen vs Fedor?

Chael would Crush Fedor at this point. Chael was recently hanging with top 10 LHW's Fedor just about got his shit pushed in by a 46th ranked LHW.

Getting your shit pushed in 30 seconds into the fight isn't hanging with the top boys.

Damn lucky gullotine on Shogun. Shogun was going to grapple the shit out of Chael and pound his brains in if he didn't lock that in.

Chael is good at taking people down and holding them down, he is not a solid grappler by any means.

EDIT: Fabio would last longer against any of the top 10 than Chael did. Especially against Rashad, Chael was pounding those legs like a child having a hissy fit.

Chael can't take punches like Maldonaldo can. If Fedor landed those punches on Chael that he did on Maldonaldo he would immediately give up.

Chael wouldn't fight like an idiot either and have Maldonado on his back before he took punishment like that. I'm not saying Chael is a world beater, but he could easily use his wrestling to 30-27 Maldonado.

Chael would take so many roids and then he would win. Consequences be damned.

I hate this. When an old, small (not HW) guy returns everybody wants see him against Fedor. Fedor is HW so he needs young, big, tough HW opponents instead these old MWs, LHWs. I can't wait for lightweight opponent suggests for Fedor. Bullshit.

Getting your shit pushed in 30 seconds into the fight isn't hanging with the top boys.

Damn lucky gullotine on Shogun. Shogun was going to grapple the shit out of Chael and pound his brains in if he didn't lock that in.

Chael is good at taking people down and holding them down, he is not a solid grappler by any means.

EDIT: Fabio would last longer against any of the top 10 than Chael did. Especially against Rashad, Chael was pounding those legs like a child having a hissy fit.

Rashad was the #3 ranked LHW too. That Fedor fight would have been stopped If Fedor didn't have a whole country on his side at the time. Shogun was ranked at number 7 when Chael Choked him out. Fedor just proved he can barley hang with a Journeyman that is a weight class below him.

Rashad was the #3 ranked LHW too. That Fedor fight would have been stopped If Fedor didn't have a whole country on his side at the time. Shogun was ranked at number 7 when Chael Choked him out too.

Shogun had love handles, always a solid win, but Fabio would give Shogun a bit of problems because of his boxing acumen so don't act like Shogun is anything but washed up. Hurts me to say because he's my favourite and only favourite fighter.

On that note, Fedor is an awful matchup for Chael. Chael has pillow hands, Fedor hits a lot harder, he's a lot bigger and he's a much better grappler. Chael would be bullied.

I think Fedor would be the favorite. I think he would come out to a fast start and put quite the whooping on Chael early. But Chael is resilient and would take the early punishment. I think at some point during the fight, Chael would do something big to hurt, or possibly even cut Fedor pretty bad, and at that point it would start to change. They would go toe to toe for quite a while, but ultimately, Chael and his iron-will would prevail. I think by the end, they would both have a lot of respect for each other, and Chael's post fight speech would inspire confidence in us all. I know this isn't the Chael we are used to, but if he can change, we all can change.

I think Fedor would be the favorite. I think he would come out to a fast start and put quite the whooping on Chael early. But Chael is resilient and would take the early punishment. I think at some point during the fight, Chael would do something big to hurt, or possibly even cut Fedor pretty bad, and at that point it would start to change. They would go toe to toe for quite a while, but ultimately, Chael and his iron-will would prevail. I think by the end, they would both have a lot of respect for each other, and Chael's post fight speech would inspire confidence in us all. I know this isn't the Chael we are used to, but if he can change, we all can change.
My favorite Rocky

I think it's a little ridiculous that some people act like Fedor is this unstoppable force of nature even to this day.Even when Maldonado(Who is not even an elite light heavyweight)who was putting hands on Fedor in their fight...get real Nutt huggers

This place is full of fucken retards.

images

Even now, ten years past his prime, Fedor beats Chael 10/10 times. Fedor loses to every top 20 HW at this moment, but not to Chael.

Fedor is dangerous off his back and Chael can't defend armbars and triangle chokes.

So Chael's best weapon, the takedown, puts him in direct risk of a sub.

Not to mention Fedor could beat his face in too.

Can't picture too many ways that Chael wins this.

Back