Chael Sonnen vs Fedor?

HOV

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
If this were to happen at this very moment I think Chael could win....so who you got?

Chael would humiliate him. Would be the Cold War all over again.

Chael would smoke him. Watch the Brett Rogers fight and you will see what a non grappler can do to Fedor.

Out of prime Fedor beats Chael 10/10 times and makes him tap to strikes.

Is this special-ed thread? What the fuck? Chael Sonnen even coming close to beating Fedor who's handicapped near death is ridiculous talk

Fedor would still tko him and hes a former shell of himself lol.

If this were to happen at this very moment I think Chael could win....so who you got?
Fedor. Chael doesn't have the war in him. If nothing else Fedor proved he does not quit.

Chael would Crush Fedor at this point. Chael was recently hanging with top 10 LHW's Fedor just about got his shit pushed in by a 46th ranked LHW.

I think its a good fight to make at this point, considering Chael decides to unretire. Where you at Rizin?

Fedor doesn't even wrestler anymore. Dude's been trying to brawl like a bar fight these days.

Journeymen Maldanado had out of prime Fedor flailing around like a car dealership balloon man.
Yes he did. But Fedor fought through it. Chael is a great fighter but a front runner.

Journeymen Maldanado had out of prime Fedor flailing around like a car dealership balloon man.

Chael can't take punches like Maldonaldo can. If Fedor landed those punches on Chael that he did on Maldonaldo he would immediately give up.

Chael is overrated. Always has been. He will never capture a title even while taking PEDs and gifted title shots. His biggest accomplishment is almost beating Anderson and still losing the fight.

Fedor smashes his skull in and it's not even debate unless they're Trolling you.

Back