Chael Sonnen USADA results

Are you pumped for the return of Chael?

• Total voters
What the absolute fuck does this even mean? We are on a message board, you are aware of that right? So if a certain fanbase is being retarded, they will get called out for it more often than not.

You're combining random things I said because your reading comprehension is really bad. For starters, even if we're living in a hypothetical world and Lesnar hadn't said anything in regards to his failed test, that's not "why he made a mockery of the UFC." I have absolutely no fucking idea how you came to that conclusion. I said why in pretty excruciating detail. He signed for the UFC, didn't care about drug tests, wanted to beat someone up, get his money and leave. And he likely will get to keep a decent amount of his purse. So yes, that's why he made a mockery of the UFC.

You seem to be confused. I don't give two fucks about Chael's failed tests nor will I try to justify them unlike Lesnar fans. He was a dirty fighter, failed tests, admitted it, paid the price. He's back and wants to fight while clean under USADA. I have yet to see a Chael fan try to say he's clean and always has been.

You're trying to make it seem like there's a contradiction because I make fun of Lesnar and not Chael. Literally the only newsworthy Chael related thing since I've been here has been his recent return. So again, why would I rip into Chael?

Okay, so you acknowledge that there was absolutely zero reason for me to rip into Chael over his failed tests on here. Thanks.

You sound like a fucking child, holy shit. Did you actually get triggered by Chael pre-fight trash talk this badly? That's embarrassing.
You go girl!

Wad blown

You are incredibly naive if you think Brock isn't going to insist that he's clean, evidenced by the fact that he's said he's clean for his entire life and walked out of interviews when steroids were brought up..

I don't have thoughts about what Brock will or won't say, I know what he has already said in regards to this failed test and that's nothing. He hasn't insisted he's clean his entire life he's said shit like "i passed all the tests" "I'm built like a black man" "i'm a jacked white boy, deal with it"

hurr durr

I didn't add anything. I said from the get-go that Brock made a mockery of the UFC for multiple reasons, none of them being "because he didn't admit to it." I even used the word "and" to separate the two. You can't read.

You separated two things with the word "and" initially and if memory serves me correctly you went and added something about leaving and making money without having to payout much of his purse (i believe he won't have to pay any, as the NAC can't force you to pay if you've already been paid...you'd just have to pay if you ever intend on being licensed again)

If Chael had a psychotic fanbase around here that still backed his every move and denied it, yes, I would call them retarded just the same. There is no contradiction. Keep reaching though.

Yeah, cause in this very thread are people saying Anderson vs. Chael 3 so Anderson can get a chance to finally defeat Chael and earn a chance at being MW GOAT, nor does idiots calling him "Lord Chael"

It's almost like we're using a forum or something and you sometimes respond to things that you disagree with

Looks like I'm dictating your actions, wow you must be a huge pleb for letting that happen. DANCE PUPPET, DANCE

Try making that claim when I admit that a fighter's fanbase influence the way I think and post about a fighter.

No silly, I'm dictating yours I made the first post about you and you've been following me around ever since. I'm leading in this tango, you continue to follow along and I'll lead you to the promised land.

I have a pretty strong influence on you considering you brought up something completely irrelevant and tried to point out some massive contradiction when there isn't one
Tis I that has the huge influence on you. You're following my every post, you're explaining yourself to me, and you're responding to what you consider to be an irrelevant point with ever more explanations of your actions. I'm not your father or your father figure so why are you seeking my approval so badly? I'm just an anonymous stranger on the net that happens to be extraordinary with thee text.

So you want me to bring up Chael in random threads about roids just because? Lel
I don't care what you do, yo. I don't know you to have wants in regards to you.

There are a lot of threads I don't reply to that may or may not interest me. What I do know is that Chael wasn't relevant and 99.9% of the time it would've been incredibly random to bring him up, so I didn't bother. Ironically I did the same with Lesnar even though I supposedly care so much about him to you. Truly bizzare how that works.

There you go again explaining your actions to me, tell me more about your thoughts and actions.

lmao yeah he got popped for anti-estrogen, totally not evidence of roids or anything. It's not like his body isn't achievable naturally or anything :^)
Evidence isn't proof, you're using speculation to get to your conclusion of roids.

But yeah, you are objectively butthurt over Chael. Remember that thing you said about someone being a puppetmaster earlier? Chael's trolling actually hit you so bad that that's exactly what's happening to you. DANCE FOR CHAEL

lol I'm not dancing for Chael, I have yet to comment on anything regarding anything Chael has said. I'm in your thread dictating your posting. You're on the defensive explaining to me why you're not a hypocrite only proving that you are what I say you are.

Shale trolling the shit outta USADA

>has failed numerous, much less stringent tests in the past
>flat out said to the testers hes taken banned substances but wants to be tested to make sure its flushed out from his system

>pretty much implied hes taken 'stuff from the pool' recently thats against WADA code
>doesnt want to be tested like everyone else, wants to be tested on a curve (if he was caught for 7 substances, he wants next one to be 3 or less b/c its good progress)
>
I don't get the controversy behind this, it's not like he was planning on competing. He just wanted them to keep testing him until the substances were cleaned out of his body so he could then enter the testing pool without getting banned for something he was within his rights to take.

Chael won't mess with his last payday from the sport itself. He's going to test clean, and all you neckbeards will cry and cry that he's on something. Get over it!

Good battle going on ITT.

I feel the Kangaroo Army is ready to fire back at any moment.

Chael still triggers. It's a beautiful thing to watch given the fact he's been out for years.

Genius. Conor would literally fade away the second Chael announces his return.

What a delusional fanbase he has.

Why would Conor fade away when he's something Sonnen isn't nor ever will be? Chael and Conor both faced the GOAT of their division, Chael had nearly 35 minutes with his and went 0-2, Conor had 13 seconds with his and is 1-0.

Well fuck your poll for not giving proper options.

Chael can be exciting. It's good he's coming back. I am not pumped, nor do I have terrible taste in fighters. You have a terrible ability to create threads.

What a delusional fanbase he has.

Why would Conor fade away when he's something Sonnen isn't nor ever will be? Chael and Conor both faced the GOAT of their division, Chael had nearly 35 minutes with his and went 0-2, Conor had 13 seconds with his and is 1-0.

Chael also had three 10-8 rounds against the GOAT of the division while Connie only had 13 seconds.
What's more likely to be a fluke?

:>

sonnen-belt-2.jpg

Well fuck your poll for not giving proper options.

Chael can be exciting. It's good he's coming back. I am not pumped, nor do I have terrible taste in fighters. You have a terrible ability to create threads.

Why would you attack someone personally for disagreeing? Classless. Get a life, mouthbreather.

The USADA era- The Basically Clean Fighting Championships (sig is relevant to this thread).

Chael's fights are fascinating, & his buildups are hilarious, I hope he comes back.

Hoping Chael passes the tests...

also hoping Charlie Sheen lives a long & healthy life

Chael also had three 10-8 rounds against the GOAT of the division while Connie only had 13 seconds.
What's more likely to be a fluke?

:>

sonnen-belt-2.jpg
Ending fights >> Winning rounds.

1-0 >> 0-2

Conor >> Chael

This is a fight forum, people talk about the fights Conor has won usually by KO, people talk about the drug tests Chael has failed, the interviews he's given, and the fights he's failed to win.

Chael made a fan out of me when he fought Anderson the first time. He says a lot of dumb shit, but I can appreciate the way he fights, he throws himself at people like a raging bull.
And gives in like a gaping hole at the first sign of danger.

Back